When I boot my computer (in any mode) I get the ACPI is not fully compliant
(long text, can't write all that with one hand) STOP 0x000000A5 (0x00000011,
0x00000006, 0x00000000, 0x00000000).
I tried enabling and disabling ACPI in the BIOS, nothing. It wasn't during
the installation like in most cases, windows was running fine for weeks. It
never went in hibernation mode nor did I touch the RAM, but I still tried to
rename hiberfil.sys to .old and it didn't hange a thing.
Also now I cannot boot from CD even when it's the only boot device (I
renamed hiberfil by plugging my harddrive to another computer).

What could be wrong??

Have you tried updating your Bios?