Wakenaam

Distinguished
Aug 21, 2005

I am running Win XP Pro on a Pentium III with 256 MB of RAM. I am constantly
getting the following message on start up: "csrss.exe application cannot be
run in Win32 mode". I tried running McAffe, AVG, Spybot, AdAware and System
file Checker, but the message still pops up. Any suggestions how I can fix
this? Thanks.

Try, going to Start>Run type: msconfig select Startup. See if
there's any entry there that looks suspicious. Uncheck it
if you find one.