nick

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I had an eAccess Violation, fixed that, and now I am getting a TrayApp
instalation message and I do not have the instalation disk ( I don't think
)...any solutions.

Post back with specific details. Such as when does this show up? When you are using a specific program? Did you click on something to do 'something'? Need enough details to visualize what's showing up on your pc.

--
Maurice N
MVP Windows - Shell / User

Nick wrote:
> I had an eAccess Violation, fixed that, and now I am getting a TrayApp
> instalation message and I do not have the instalation disk ( I don't
> think )...any solutions.

nick

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

It shows up when I turn on my computer, I am able to cancel out of it, but am
confused.