I use MS Outlook 2002. Before, when I attached a document or picture to an
e-mail, the attachment would be listed in a block near the subject block of
the e-mail. Now, regardless of where my cursor is, the attachment is placed
in the body of the e-mail. Have tried looking for ways to fix this but
options do not include this task. Any suggestions?

In article <8928CF76-A1AB-4C06-B930-EE7CD69C5D46@microsoft.com>,
retmiagt@discussions.microsoft.com says...
> I use MS Outlook 2002. Before, when I attached a document or picture to an
> e-mail, the attachment would be listed in a block near the subject block of
> the e-mail. Now, regardless of where my cursor is, the attachment is placed
> in the body of the e-mail. Have tried looking for ways to fix this but
> options do not include this task. Any suggestions?

Stop sending HTML messages and switch to RTF or Text.

--

spam999free@rrohio.com
remove 999 in order to email me

"Leythos" wrote:

> In article <8928CF76-A1AB-4C06-B930-EE7CD69C5D46@microsoft.com>,
> retmiagt@discussions.microsoft.com says...
> > I use MS Outlook 2002. Before, when I attached a document or picture to an
> > e-mail, the attachment would be listed in a block near the subject block of
> > the e-mail. Now, regardless of where my cursor is, the attachment is placed
> > in the body of the e-mail. Have tried looking for ways to fix this but
> > options do not include this task. Any suggestions?
>
> Stop sending HTML messages and switch to RTF or Text.
>
> --
>
> spam999free@rrohio.com
> remove 999 in order to email me

So simple! I tried everything. Great advice and much thanks.

In article <2931D7B9-8E0F-4042-9E88-3F84CDD4E7CE@microsoft.com>,
retmiagt@discussions.microsoft.com says...

> "Leythos" wrote:
>
> > In article <8928CF76-A1AB-4C06-B930-EE7CD69C5D46@microsoft.com>,
> > retmiagt@discussions.microsoft.com says...
> > > I use MS Outlook 2002. Before, when I attached a document or picture to an
> > > e-mail, the attachment would be listed in a block near the subject block of
> > > the e-mail. Now, regardless of where my cursor is, the attachment is placed
> > > in the body of the e-mail. Have tried looking for ways to fix this but
> > > options do not include this task. Any suggestions?
> >
> > Stop sending HTML messages and switch to RTF or Text.
> >

> So simple! I tried everything. Great advice and much thanks.

HTML is a plague on email, any chance you get you should talk people
into RTF or text. We're almost ready to block HTML emails due to all the
spammers using them :)

--

spam999free@rrohio.com
remove 999 in order to email me

tinkerer

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2005

HTML email has its uses, albeit not here. I can't download 99% of
attachments that are attached to a text email/news message because of the
vagaries of the Direcway internet service. However, if the email/news
message is HTML with an attached message, I can then download and see the
attachment, or if the image or whatever is embedded, I can also see it that
way. I know that as a satellite internet user I'm in the minority here, but
as I say, it has its uses for me.

--

Cheers,
Tinkerer