Two Error Messages - gedckbox.exe and guapnpui.exe

I get two error messages when starting up. I have searched the computer for
hidden files and all, but didn't find them. I also googled on both programs
and found nothing and I searched Microsoft and found nothing. Any help would
be appreciated

Jim

"canon1a" <canon1a@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I get two error messages when starting up. I have searched the computer
>for
> hidden files and all, but didn't find them. I also googled on both
> programs
> and found nothing and I searched Microsoft and found nothing. Any help
> would
> be appreciated
It would be more helpful if you enter what precisely does it say about those
two programs.
You should run a virus checker, etc.
Jim

Download Hijack this, run it, save a copy of the log file and cut and paste
it back here to this group so that I can analyze it. Ignore anyone who tells
you to post it elsewhere. I need to see it not them.

HijackThis

"canon1a" <canon1a@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I get two error messages when starting up. I have searched the computer
>for
> hidden files and all, but didn't find them. I also googled on both
> programs
> and found nothing and I searched Microsoft and found nothing. Any help
> would
> be appreciated

Brian,

ah heck off with the posting of HijackThis logs!

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

In news:GxOPe.9003$A%1.5581@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com,
pcbutts1 <pcbutts1@seedsv.com> hunted and pecked:

In article <GxOPe.9003$A%1.5581@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com>, pcbutts1
@seedsv.com says...
> Download Hijack this, run it, save a copy of the log file and cut and paste
> it back here to this group so that I can analyze it. Ignore anyone who tells
> you to post it elsewhere. I need to see it not them.
>

> HijackThis
> http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/HijackThis.zip

Posting of hijack- logs to groups not supporting that type of action is
not appropriate - and it's not appropriate in ANY microsoft group.

Post your HJ logs here http://www.hijackthis.de/en

You can safely download HijackThis form the official site and not some
unknown site here: http://www.spywareinfo.com/~merijn/downloads.html

To ensure your safety, always download software from the vendors
approved sites.

--

spam999free@rrohio.com
remove 999 in order to email me

Stop defaming and harassing me.

> Brian,
>
> ah heck off with the posting of HijackThis logs!
>
> --
> Hope this helps. Let us know.
>
> Wes
> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
>
> In news:GxOPe.9003$A%1.5581@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com,
> pcbutts1 <pcbutts1@seedsv.com> hunted and pecked:
>> Download Hijack this, run it, save a copy of the log file and cut and
>> paste it back here to this group so that I can analyze it. Ignore anyone
>> who tells you to post it elsewhere. I need to see it not them.
>>

>> HijackThis
>> http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/HijackThis.zip
>>
>> --

>> "canon1a" <canon1a@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>> I get two error messages when starting up. I have searched the computer
>>> for
>>> hidden files and all, but didn't find them. I also googled on both
>>> programs
>>> and found nothing and I searched Microsoft and found nothing. Any help
>>> would
>>> be appreciated

Then stop encouraging people to post HijackThis logs here.

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

In news:FEPPe.9009$A%1.4160@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com,

> Then stop encouraging people to post HijackThis logs here.
>
> --
> Hope this helps. Let us know.
>
> Wes
> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
>
> In news:FEPPe.9009$A%1.4160@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com,
> pcbutts1 <pcbutts1@seedsv.com> hunted and pecked:
>> Stop defaming and harassing me.
>>
>> --

>>> Brian,
>>>
>>> ah heck off with the posting of HijackThis logs!
>>>
>>> --
>>> Hope this helps. Let us know.
>>>
>>> Wes
>>> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
>>>
>>> In news:GxOPe.9003$A%1.5581@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com,
>>> pcbutts1 <pcbutts1@seedsv.com> hunted and pecked:

gotcha

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2003

Hmmm, pcbutts1 is a theif too, I hope he gets banned soon.

There was an attachment in the post with the Alcohol 120% crack. I edited
his spamming signature from the original post.

Also reported this post to info@alcohol-soft.com with attachment.

----------
From: "pcbutts1" <pcbutts1@seedsv.com>
Newsgroups: alt.binaries.cracks
Subject: Alcohol 120% crack all versions
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 00:45:06 GMT
----------

In article <koQPe.224$sP7.17@newssvr33.news.prodigy.com>, pcbutts1
@seedsv.com says...
> Stop defaming and harassing me.

You're a funny sort of chap - don't understand law.

Show where you are defamed - Quote it specifically.

--

spam999free@rrohio.com
remove 999 in order to email me

Fitz

If you need to see it and no one else, why not have people email it to you?

"pcbutts1" <pcbutts1@seedsv.com> wrote in message
> Download Hijack this, run it, save a copy of the log file and cut and
> paste it back here to this group so that I can analyze it. Ignore anyone
> who tells you to post it elsewhere. I need to see it not them.
>

> HijackThis
> http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/HijackThis.zip

> "canon1a" <canon1a@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>I get two error messages when starting up. I have searched the computer
>>for
>> hidden files and all, but didn't find them. I also googled on both
>> programs
>> and found nothing and I searched Microsoft and found nothing. Any help
>> would
>> be appreciated

My email is used for other purposes. Why not have them email it to you?

"Fitz" <SENDNOMAIL@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> If you need to see it and no one else, why not have people email it to
> you?
>

> "pcbutts1" <pcbutts1@seedsv.com> wrote in message
>> Download Hijack this, run it, save a copy of the log file and cut and
>> paste it back here to this group so that I can analyze it. Ignore anyone
>> who tells you to post it elsewhere. I need to see it not them.
>>

>> HijackThis
>> http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/HijackThis.zip
>>
>> --

>> "canon1a" <canon1a@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>>I get two error messages when starting up. I have searched the computer
>>>for
>>> hidden files and all, but didn't find them. I also googled on both
>>> programs
>>> and found nothing and I searched Microsoft and found nothing. Any help
>>> would
>>> be appreciated

Umm, perhaps because you yourself state"
" I need to see it, not them "...

This is NOT the place to post hijack this logfiles. This has all been
explained to you, by some prominent contributors to this community, as well
as by a MS employee.

Makes me wonder what " purpose" you really have in mind.

Don Burnette

pcbutts1 wrote:
> My email is used for other purposes. Why not have them email it to
> you?
>
> "Fitz" <SENDNOMAIL@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> If you need to see it and no one else, why not have people email it
>> to you?
>>

>> "pcbutts1" <pcbutts1@seedsv.com> wrote in message
>>> Download Hijack this, run it, save a copy of the log file and cut
>>> and paste it back here to this group so that I can analyze it.
>>> Ignore anyone who tells you to post it elsewhere. I need to see it
>>> not them. HijackThis
>>> http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/HijackThis.zip
>>>
>>> --
>>>

>>> The best live web video on the internet
>>> http://www.seedsv.com/webdemo.htm NEW Embedded system W/Linux. We
>>> now sell DVR cards. See it all at http://www.seedsv.com/products.htm
>>> Sharpvision simply the best http://www.seedsv.com
>>>

>>> "canon1a" <canon1a@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

Fitz

Thanks Don. You beat me to it and you're quite correct. I thought that he
said he was the one who needed to see it and not the other people.