Help Request: Peoria women need your help... you can make ..

Last response: in Network Providers
October 25, 2004 8:42:57 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular,alt.cellular.nextel,alt.cellular.verizon,alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

We have an emergency in Peoria, Illinois, and I'm asking for your help.
Working (old) cell phones for women to use in the avoidance of a "stalker."

If you check the Peoia area newspapers, you'll see that a number of black
women have been murdered in similar fashion, over the last few years. This
is no joke. The authorities believe it might be a stalker. Someone I do
volunteer work for, asked me to "ask around" to get cell phones for women
(who match the profile) to carry for emergency use: that is: dial 911 only.
Black Women who have a similar profile (which you can read in the papers),
are the first that come to mind, but anyone who asks for a phone under this
"stalker concern", independent of race/color/creed, will receive one. IF,
we have enough.

The request:
- working cell phones, anything but a bag phone, so they can be carried
conveniently by people. The battery needs to hold some charge, A/C adapter,
and if possible the car charger. Any carrier, but the phones must work.

This is not a request for money. Do not even think about it. I/we are
speaking with an area's victim's unit to "avoid" creating new victims. The
phones will only be able to dial 911. Sure there are a lot of victims
programs out there, but in this case, we're trying to get phones to people
BEFORE they become victims.

I can't tell you if this will save a life, but I sure hope that it can.

Now for the difficult part. So you know this is real, allow me to identify
myself.

My name is Jody Feigle,
All American Communications (we happen to represent Verizon Wireless, and
monitor alt.cellular.verizon)
4325 North Sheridan Rd, Suite 2
Peoria, Illinois 61614
Phone: 309-686-8482

a special email has been setup for this request, in case you have a
question.
phones-help@allamericancommunications.biz

If you can help fine, if not, thanks for reading this note.

Jody Feigle.
Anonymous
October 25, 2004 1:52:19 PM

Hey Jody,

I don't have any cell phones lying around, but I thought responding to
your thread might facilitate others to take note of your thread. Good
luck in your plight of getting Cell phones donated for such a worthy
cause. :boink:

--
itzup2me
http://cellphoneforums.net

Archived from groups: alt.cellular,alt.cellular.nextel,alt.cellular.verizon,alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

Update: a community in need requesting US based cell phones, used but
working, anything but bag phones (too big, although terrific in their own
right). Any US carrier's phone with a battery that holds some charge, a/c
adapter and a car adapter if possible.

phones-help@allamericancommunications.biz Shipping destination is below the
update.

Community Update:

I am writing this follow-up note (wirelessly) from an emergency community
meeting (City of Refuge) with the area police, mayor, and pastors of the
area to address community concerns. Additionally there are 10 full time
detectives supporting along with the FBM.

On-going police investigation concerning the death/missing peope: 6 who have
died; and 3 who are missing.

In front of me is an area map with the pictures and biography of 9 young
women, along with an X showing where the bodies were found, or in some
cases, where the person was last seen. The victims are age 25-40, adults
who would not put themselves in harms way.

The church is full of people interested or concerned on how this tragedy is
being addressed, and what they/we can do to protect ourselves. They have no
suspects at this time. They are calling these as "serial murders". The
family members of the victims are here as well.

A question now: why did it take 6 deaths before this was recognized as a
serial killer? Answer: The first death was 3 yrs ago, and a task force was
formed once a pattern developed.... (end of meeting minutes, because this
is a phone forum)

I will not trivialize the remainder of the meeting. However, let me repeat:
this is a community in need requesting US based cell phones, used but
working, anything but bag phones (too big, although terrific in their own
right). Any US carrier's phone with a battery that holds some charge, a/c
adapter and a car adapter if possible.

Do Not Send money. For those that require a receipt for the phone, it will
be provided to you, if you give us a stamped self-addressed envelope with
your working phone.

The meeting opened with a prayer, so allow me to close this somber note with
a thank you for your assistance, and God Bless You.

Requestor, send your phones to:

Jody Feigle,
All American Communications (we happen to represent Verizon Wireless, and
monitor alt.cellular.verizon)
4325 North Sheridan Rd, Suite 2
Peoria, Illinois 61614
Phone: 309-686-8482

phones-help@allamericancommunications.biz

An area wireless agent, trying to do their part to help community. My help
is your help. Thank You.

"All American" <phones-help@allamericancommunications.biz> wrote in message
> We have an emergency in Peoria, Illinois, and I'm asking for your help.
> Working (old) cell phones for women to use in the avoidance of a
> "stalker."
>
> If you check the Peoia area newspapers, you'll see that a number of black
> women have been murdered in similar fashion, over the last few years. This
> is no joke. The authorities believe it might be a stalker. Someone I do
> volunteer work for, asked me to "ask around" to get cell phones for women
> (who match the profile) to carry for emergency use: that is: dial 911
> only. Black Women who have a similar profile (which you can read in the
> papers), are the first that come to mind, but anyone who asks for a phone
> under this "stalker concern", independent of race/color/creed, will
> receive one. IF, we have enough.
>
> The request:
> - working cell phones, anything but a bag phone, so they can be carried
> conveniently by people. The battery needs to hold some charge, A/C
> adapter, and if possible the car charger. Any carrier, but the phones
> must work.
>
> This is not a request for money. Do not even think about it. I/we are
> speaking with an area's victim's unit to "avoid" creating new victims.
> The phones will only be able to dial 911. Sure there are a lot of victims
> programs out there, but in this case, we're trying to get phones to people
> BEFORE they become victims.
>
> I can't tell you if this will save a life, but I sure hope that it can.
>
> Now for the difficult part. So you know this is real, allow me to
> identify myself.
>
> My name is Jody Feigle,
> All American Communications (we happen to represent Verizon Wireless, and
> monitor alt.cellular.verizon)
> 4325 North Sheridan Rd, Suite 2
> Peoria, Illinois 61614
> Phone: 309-686-8482
>
> a special email has been setup for this request, in case you have a
> question.
> phones-help@allamericancommunications.biz
>
> If you can help fine, if not, thanks for reading this note.
>
> Jody Feigle.
October 26, 2004 5:09:15 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular,alt.cellular.nextel,alt.cellular.verizon,alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

Ever wonder what happens to donated cellular handsets and which groups
benefit? This editorial sheds some light on handset
recycling/donation.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/chronic...

NEW HOMES FOR OLD PHONES
-- CollectiveGood

http://www.collectivegood.com

Independent program pays nonprofits for each mobile phone collected,
recycles unusable gear, sells working phones to Latin American
carriers. Donors can choose among 150 nonprofits, many of which cover
cost of shipping. .
-- Donate a Phone

http://www.donateaphone.com

Family of programs -- some for individual donors, others for
organizations and carriers -- managed by the CTIA Wireless Foundation,
an arm of the cellular industry's trade association. Call to Protect
program donates limited- function phones to victims of domestic
violence. .
-- Sprint Project Connect

http://www.sprintpcs.com/projectconnect

Program run by Wireless Foundation collects phones at Sprint PCS
stores, recycles some and sells others, donates 35 percent of resale
value to Easter Seals and the National Organization on Disability. .
-- Verizon Wireless HopeLine
http://www.verizonwireless.com/hopeline
Company-run mail-in collection program recycles or sells phones, uses
proceeds to purchase phones and donate airtime to victims of domestic
violence through human-services and law-enforcement agencies. .

"phones-help" <phones-help@allamericancommunications.biz> wrote in message news:<37gfd.18396$3Z3.6046@newssvr31.news.prodigy.com>...
> [...]
> > The phones will only be able to dial 911. Sure there are a lot of victims
> > programs out there, but in this case, we're trying to get phones to people
> > BEFORE they become victims.
> >
> > I can't tell you if this will save a life, but I sure hope that it can.
> >
> > Now for the difficult part. So you know this is real, allow me to
> > identify myself.
> >
> > My name is Jody Feigle,
> > All American Communications (we happen to represent Verizon Wireless, and
> > monitor alt.cellular.verizon)
> > 4325 North Sheridan Rd, Suite 2
> > Peoria, Illinois 61614
> > Phone: 309-686-8482
> >
> > a special email has been setup for this request, in case you have a
> > question.
> > phones-help@allamericancommunications.biz
> >
> > If you can help fine, if not, thanks for reading this note.

Anonymous
October 26, 2004 8:00:29 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular,alt.cellular.nextel,alt.cellular.verizon,alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

David, good link. In this situation, there is no money changing hands.
- You give (donate if you like) a working phone - it goes directly to a
woman in need. Period.

Who pays for the phone numbers to be removed, the phone tested, the phone
checked: I do. My team did 20 phones yesterday instead of doing something
else for me. There is no profit to be made out of this Peoria murder
investigation. Just a feeling in your heart that you did a good deed.
That's how I feel.

Jody

Tuesday, October 26, 2004
PEORIA - In a town hall-style meeting Monday night with members of the task
force assigned to investigate the deaths of six Peoria women, residents
expressed a lack of trust in police.
(http://www.pjstar.com/stories/102604/FRO_B4I3BDU1.041.s...)

"David L" <davidlind@my-deja.com> wrote in message
> Ever wonder what happens to donated cellular handsets and which groups
> benefit? This editorial sheds some light on handset
> recycling/donation.
>
> http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/chronic...

<snip> because the story tells it all.Remember, there is NO MONEY, we are
doing true recycle: your phone, recycled to become someone else's phone. If
it doesn't work: don't send it. If you want to give it to someone, so they
can collect money, follow the previous reply. We need working phones, don't
care about money, we care about saving a life. Jody
Anonymous
October 26, 2004 8:05:17 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular,alt.cellular.nextel,alt.cellular.verizon,alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

This phone need is new and current. You can tell from these news handlines,
that the time is now if YOU want to make a difference.
Jody
Related stories: (Remember, I want phones, trust this or not, we just need
the phones for these potential victims in Peoria.

Fromthe Peoria Journal Start's web site:

Sixth body found (10/16/2004)
Coroner says woman died of asphyxiation (10/17/2004)
Three women missing (10/20/2004)
Families just want word from missing Peoria women (10/20/2004)
Police hope input from public helps solve homicides (10/21/2004)
Phone line dedicated to murder probe opens (10/22/2004)
Tipster reward program started (10/23/2004)
Anonymous
October 27, 2004 6:58:48 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular,alt.cellular.nextel,alt.cellular.verizon,alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

This is the "dr", and I checked out what is going on. These folks need
help, and if you can, try and help. I sent 5 phones... non-gps, old phones
that work, and that I can't sell. Better to recycle directly to people,
then to turn them over for a dollar to a recycler.

Good Luck All American.... appreciate what your trying to do. dr

> [...]
>> > victims
>> > programs out there, but in this case, we're trying to get phones to
>> > people
>> > BEFORE they become victims.
>> >
>> > I can't tell you if this will save a life, but I sure hope that it can.
>> >
>> > Now for the difficult part. So you know this is real, allow me to
>> > identify myself.
>> >
>> > My name is Jody Feigle,
>> > All American Communications (we happen to represent Verizon Wireless,
>> > and
>> > monitor alt.cellular.verizon)
>> > 4325 North Sheridan Rd, Suite 2
>> > Peoria, Illinois 61614
>> > Phone: 309-686-8482
>> >
>> > a special email has been setup for this request, in case you have a
>> > question.
>> > phones-help@allamericancommunications.biz
>> >
>> > If you can help fine, if not, thanks for reading this note.

Anonymous
October 27, 2004 4:38:29 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular,alt.cellular.nextel,alt.cellular.verizon,alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

You folks know me, and I went to vzw area management with this request two
days ago. What surprised me, is there was "no response". Later we had an
area meeting, and I had hoped they would announce the need; and again, it
didn't make the agenda. The meeting wasn't to get Peoria folks phones, but
I thought they would "AT LEAST" mention it. nada. Sometimes it just ticks
me off that when people have a chance to do LESS, they do. In this case it
was easier to ignore than take any action. Cell phones for people in
life-death situations; cell phones directly to people who need them; no
profit motive; no nothing..... who cares. Apathy is alive and well, I'm sad
to say.

dr.
"dr.wireMORE" <dr.wireMORE@VZW-MidWESTma.com> wrote in message
> [...]
>>>

>>> Do Not Send money. For those that require a receipt for the phone, it
>>> will
>>> be provided to you, if you give us a stamped self-addressed envelope
>>> with
>>> your working phone.
>>>

>>> The meeting opened with a prayer, so allow me to close this somber note
>>> with
>>> a thank you for your assistance, and God Bless You.
>>>

>>> Requestor, send your phones to:
>>>
>>> Jody Feigle,
>>> All American Communications (we happen to represent Verizon Wireless,
>>> and
>>> monitor alt.cellular.verizon)
>>> 4325 North Sheridan Rd, Suite 2
>>> Peoria, Illinois 61614
>>> Phone: 309-686-8482
>>>
>>> phones-help@allamericancommunications.biz
>>>

>>> An area wireless agent, trying to do their part to help community. My

Anonymous
October 27, 2004 5:07:59 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular,alt.cellular.nextel,alt.cellular.verizon,alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

I have an option for "posters ...or phone donation kits"

No direct way to actually get the phones they collect. To no surprise, they
limited contact to email. But I'll look further. This stinks. They are a
conduit for inbound donations and recycling. But we need the phones here.
If I'm barking up the wrong tree... it is okay to be critical of me.

Jody
<cut off the previous history, because you already know the need and the
facts>
Anonymous
October 28, 2004 6:20:34 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular,alt.cellular.nextel,alt.cellular.verizon,alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

I changed the name of this reply, because Verizon Wireless has been
responsive and caring. In fact, this particular need is a national program
for them.

We contacted VZW via their contact hope line via email. Within 2 hours they
contacted me. While they were sympathetic, and thought this effort "note
worthy" they could not give us any phones, but they wanted to! Seems that
VZW, as a cell phone carrier, has stringent rules (FCC) that do not allow
them to give out phones without service. Instead, they gave me some
pointers, and also contacted the Center for Prevention of Abuse directly, to
see if they could help in another way. My hats off to Verizon for their own
national program as well.

Later this day, we were interviewed by 3 different TV stations, and tomorrow
we do a radio remote for assistance. While we don't have any phones to show
for this effort, we are happy to report that People do want to help and we
have a sense of caring from all.

Jody Feigle
All American Communications
if you have working phones to share...
Contact us at phones-help@allamericancommunications.biz
<snip>
Anonymous
October 28, 2004 6:20:35 AM

phones-help wrote:
> I changed the name of this reply, because Verizon Wireless has been
> responsive and caring. In fact, this particular need is a national program
> for them.
>
> We contacted VZW via their contact hope line via email. Within 2 hours they
> contacted me. While they were sympathetic, and thought this effort "note
> worthy" they could not give us any phones, but they wanted to! Seems that
> VZW, as a cell phone carrier, has stringent rules (FCC) that do not allow
> them to give out phones without service.

WTF? I'd really like to see the FCC regulations that stipulate that. Why would
the FCC care? They have to approve all the phones before the carriers can carry
them; what's the problem?

October 28, 2004 8:45:34 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular,alt.cellular.nextel,alt.cellular.verizon,alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

Steve: you could be right, but VZW has such a great domestic violence
program, nationally, I didn't think I it appropriate to ask what FCC rule.
They tell me it is the rule, and I took it at face value.

However: this evenings news added a 4th missing person to the investigation.
The total dead or missing is now 10. (I'm sorry to report)

Jody

<snip>
> WTF? I'd really like to see the FCC regulations that stipulate that. Why
> would the FCC care? They have to approve all the phones before the
> carriers can carry them; what's the problem?
Anonymous
October 28, 2004 2:12:33 PM

Steve Sobol wrote:
> phones-help wrote:
>> I changed the name of this reply, because Verizon Wireless has been
>> responsive and caring. In fact, this particular need is a national
>> program for them.
>>
>> We contacted VZW via their contact hope line via email. Within 2
>> hours they contacted me. While they were sympathetic, and thought
>> this effort "note worthy" they could not give us any phones, but
>> they wanted to! Seems that VZW, as a cell phone carrier, has
>> stringent rules (FCC) that do not allow them to give out phones
>> without service.
>
> WTF? I'd really like to see the FCC regulations that stipulate that.
> Why would the FCC care? They have to approve all the phones before
> the carriers can carry them; what's the problem?

Makes sense to me. This may be why the FCC would care:
I'm a cell provider. Let's say I pass out locked cell phones
like candy. Supply *all* the 911 only programs. Lots of
people getting those free (locked) cell phones are going to
be inclined to get a plan with my company (no cost for equip).
Then there is the whole tax mess. Maybe my company could
write off the donations. The recipients don't pay tax on them
either.... There are lots of reasons I can think of where the
FCC might want to discourage this.

-Quick
inclined to
Anonymous
October 31, 2004 3:39:25 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular,alt.cellular.nextel,alt.cellular.verizon,alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 16:00:29 GMT, "phones-help"
<phones-help@allamericancommunications.biz> said in alt.cellular:

>Who pays for the phone numbers to be removed, the phone tested, the phone
>checked: I do. My team did 20 phones yesterday instead of doing something
>else for me. There is no profit to be made out of this Peoria murder
>investigation. Just a feeling in your heart that you did a good deed.
>That's how I feel.

>My name is Jody Feigle,
>All American Communications (we happen to represent Verizon Wireless, and
> monitor alt.cellular.verizon)

You don't get enough old handsets from upgrades?

I donate all the handsets they can use to local women's shelters.
(Some invariably get stolen. Who cares? Donating them keeps them out
of my dumpster, out of my office [my wife hates seeing a desk full of
old phones] and checking them out, reprogramming, charging the
batteries, etc. keeps my store manager off the internet.)
Anonymous
October 31, 2004 7:45:56 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular,alt.cellular.nextel,alt.cellular.verizon,alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

No: we don't get enough from upgrades. We don't do 500 upgrades a month
anyway, do you?

Before last week, we have given our phones to a local HS who gave them to a
recycler for a money. Many people who do upgrades, do it because there
phone is dying. Others keep their old phone for family/friends or just as a
spare. I can not ask (nor bully) them to donate to a cause, it isn't fair.
I've nicely asked "all" via the internet to donate phones. I've received
one note of inquiry (who contacted the center to confirm if this was real)
who in turn sent in 2 used (sprint as it turned out) phones. People have
other things to do, and I understand. We are doing the best we can given
the circumstances: But our target was 500 phones for this cause, we've had
55 so far. Maybe that's not bad for only a week. Alternatively maybe it is
pathetic. Time will tell:

Oddly enough, I've received more "new virus" attacks on our published mail
account than phones; we are now at 210 bogus attachments for this week
alone. Up 10 fold. Put your email out for the public for a good cause...
etc, etc, etc.

And you said that you donate all your used phones to a shelter: excellent!
Just doesn't help us in Peoria, Illinois. Given our community size, 7 now
confirmed dead, 3 missing translates to a real need. Thanks anyway.

Jody

"Al Klein" <rukbat@verizon.org> wrote in message
<snip>
> You don't get enough old handsets from upgrades?
>
> I donate all the handsets they can use to local women's shelters.
> (Some invariably get stolen. Who cares? Donating them keeps them out
> of my dumpster, out of my office [my wife hates seeing a desk full of
> old phones] and checking them out, reprogramming, charging the
> batteries, etc. keeps my store manager off the internet.)
Anonymous
November 1, 2004 5:23:56 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular,alt.cellular.nextel,alt.cellular.verizon,alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

On Sun, 31 Oct 2004 16:45:56 GMT, "phones-help"
<phones-help@allamericancommunications.biz> said in alt.cellular:

>No: we don't get enough from upgrades. We don't do 500 upgrades a month
>anyway, do you?

You need 500 handsets/month?!?! No wonder you're asking here. No, we
do around 100-200, sometimes more.

>But our target was 500 phones for this cause

Oh, 500 total.

>Oddly enough, I've received more "new virus" attacks on our published mail
>account than phones; we are now at 210 bogus attachments for this week
>alone. Up 10 fold. Put your email out for the public for a good cause...
>etc, etc, etc.

Yep. Always mung it.

>And you said that you donate all your used phones to a shelter: excellent!
>Just doesn't help us in Peoria, Illinois. Given our community size, 7 now
>confirmed dead, 3 missing translates to a real need. Thanks anyway.

I'm working on getting some older, but working and with at least good
battery and charger, handsets for you. If I can get any you'll be
getting an email and, eventually, a phone call.
Anonymous
November 2, 2004 8:33:45 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular,alt.cellular.nextel,alt.cellular.verizon,alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 02:20:34 GMT, "phones-help"
<phones-help@allamericancommunications.biz> said in alt.cellular:

I'm working on it. I should be able to put together a few (at least)
older phones, decent (and currently available) batteries and chargers.
I'll let you know.
Anonymous
November 2, 2004 9:05:54 AM

"phones-help" <phones-help@allamericancommunications.biz> wrote in message news:<8F8hd.14866$Rf1.2894@newssvr19.news.prodigy.com>...
> Just doesn't help us in Peoria, Illinois. Given our community size, 7 now
> confirmed dead, 3 missing translates to a real need. Thanks anyway.

Good Luck on your phone drive. I wasn't sure if you were legit.
Honestly, and I'm going to get some flack for this, these women need
guns... If I was a woman in Peoria you bet I'd be packing. Who
wouldn't?

-
David
Anonymous
November 2, 2004 6:40:08 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular,alt.cellular.nextel,alt.cellular.verizon,alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

They are legit!!! I just logged onto the Peoria Journal Star website at
www.pjstar.com and there is an article about all the murders.

Bruce D. Brown

> "phones-help" <phones-help@allamericancommunications.biz> wrote in message
>> Just doesn't help us in Peoria, Illinois. Given our community size, 7
>> now
>> confirmed dead, 3 missing translates to a real need. Thanks anyway.
>>

> Good Luck on your phone drive. I wasn't sure if you were legit.
> Honestly, and I'm going to get some flack for this, these women need
> guns... If I was a woman in Peoria you bet I'd be packing. Who
> wouldn't?
>
> -
> David
Anonymous
November 6, 2004 8:40:05 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular,alt.cellular.nextel,alt.cellular.verizon,alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

Thanks for the confirmation: good news is that you've confirmed the need
and the situation is real; bad news: the situation is real. (some recent
details, link, and "pictures" of the missing follow my signature)

The next town hall meeting is this coming Monday, November 8. While I know
that you (all of you) won't be able to send it phones just to meet the next
Monday community meeting... even your kind words (if not phones) will be
shared with the Center for Prevention of Abuse, who in turn will pass your
good wishes (if not your phones) to the families involved, and the others
who are concerned. Thanks. Jody

My name is Jody Feigle, send your donations of WORKING phones WITH
ACCESSORIES IF YOU HAVE THEM)
All American Communications (we happen to represent Verizon Wireless, and
monitor alt.cellular.verizon)
4325 North Sheridan Rd, Suite 2, Peoria, Illinois 61614, Phone: 309-686-8482

a special email has been setup for this request, in case you have a
question. phones-help@allamericancommunications.biz

FYI: Dated Oct 27: Police add to 'missing' list
A task force investigating the death of six African-American women and three
other missing women - who all fit the same profile - are now looking into
the disappearance of Laura Lollar. That raises the number of missing or dead
women to 10.
http://www.pjstar.com/news/missing/10missingwomen.shtml

"Bruce D. Brown" <bdbrown@socal.rr.com> wrote in message
> They are legit!!! I just logged onto the Peoria Journal Star website at
> www.pjstar.com and there is an article about all the murders.
>
> Bruce D. Brown
>
> "David L" <davidlind@my-deja.com> wrote in message
>>> confirmed dead, 3 missing translates to a real need. Thanks anyway.
>>
>> Good Luck on your phone drive. I wasn't sure if you were legit.
>> Honestly, and I'm going to get some flack for this, these women need
>> guns... If I was a woman in Peoria you bet I'd be packing. Who
>> wouldn't?
>> -
>> David
Anonymous
November 9, 2004 5:06:42 PM

"The victims are age 25-40, adults who would not put themselves in harms
way."

Although I support what you are doing, these women did put themselves
in harm's way. They were all reportedly prostitutes. That doesn't
mean they deserved to be murdered, but after the first 4, why would
victims 5 & 6 put themselves in harms way?

--
peoria