radeon 32mb ddr

G

I have a raedon 32mb ddr and i have a question. when i play a game i have, namely wing commander:prophecy, and i turn on space fog and lens flare, i get strange graphical glitches. They are under the direct3d setting, i wanted to add. The fog has vertical lines running through it, and the lens flare(glare, etc), has square boxes around the circle. This game worked fine on my old comp, but won;t on this one. the card came with my dell comp, and i tried the ati newest drivers, but it would not let me install them on my card. Only the dell drivers will work, since it came with my dell comp. So any help/suggestons would be appreciated, cause it has always been a good card other than this. Thanks in advance, and please e-mail me with any suggestions if possible.

-Brian

G

Try turning on alternate pixel center. Discription says it's supposed to fix problems that sound similar to yours. (I'm using a white box Radeon 64MB VIVO with lastest drivers.)

Hope that helps.

I AM Canadian.

G

Ok, i have no clue where that option would be. My card came with my comp, and i have no option anyway for any settings liek that that i can find. any other suggestions? And thank you, by the way.