27/Aug/2005 0:56

There is an OCX file, Digitbox.ocx that I sort-of have [in
digitbox.zip] but cannot move. From what I read about it, it adds
numerals to an application. That makes sense since it for a digital
alarm clock. How can I move digitbox.ocx?

Thank you,

Barry Karas

Barry Karas wrote:
> 27/Aug/2005 0:56
>
> There is an OCX file, Digitbox.ocx that I sort-of have [in
> digitbox.zip] but cannot move. From what I read about it, it adds
> numerals to an application. That makes sense since it for a digital
> alarm clock. How can I move digitbox.ocx?

Why are you trying to "move" it..?
What exactly is it you are trying to do?

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 00:33:53 -0500, "Shenan Stanley"
<newshelper@gmail.com> wrote:

>Why are you trying to "move" it..?

I have an alarm clock application, that when I click on it to strart
it, I get a medssafge that states thzat I need it. I want to move it
to where the executable file is. Or if I giot just the sourxce code,
I would put it in the executable file.

>What exactly is it you are trying to do?

See above.

Thank you,

Barry Karas

map

Barry Karas wrote:
> On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 00:33:53 -0500, "Shenan Stanley"
> <newshelper@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Why are you trying to "move" it..?
>
> I have an alarm clock application, that when I click on it to strart
> it, I get a medssafge that states thzat I need it. I want to move it
> to where the executable file is. Or if I giot just the sourxce code,
> I would put it in the executable file.
>
>> What exactly is it you are trying to do?
>
> See above.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Barry Karas

Try another alarn clock program.