Removable Disk not showing up in Widows Explorer

I have a portable flash disk usb storage device and a flash mp3 player (usb)
that will not show up in windows explorer as Removable Disks. Both devices
show up in device manager as working correctly. I am running windows XP.

Thanks for your help

darkmark wrote:
> I have a portable flash disk usb storage device and a flash mp3
> player (usb) that will not show up in windows explorer as Removable
> Disks. Both devices show up in device manager as working correctly. I
> am running windows XP.
>
> Thanks for your help

Change your CDROM Drive Letters in DiskManager to X: Y: and Z: (Or the
latest letters you can.)
Reboot..
Try again.

--