Removable Disk not showing up in Windows Explorer

I have a usb flash disk storage device and a flash mp3 player (usb) that will
not show up in windows explorer as Removable Disks. Both devices show up in
device manager as working correctly. I am running windows XP.

Thanks for your help

Try start,run,type:cmd In cmd type:DiskPart In DiskPart type:list disk Then
type:list volume To add volume/disk type:HELP A list of cmds will show.