Problems with installing software

August 27, 2005 8:49:32 AM

Lately I've been having problems installing different software.

When I doubleclick the installation file... the Wise (uninstall)
software starts and inmediately gives an error message, only very
little descriptive: an error has occurred. It saves the details to a
appcompat.txt file...

It also happens when running the Windows Install Clean Up application.

anybody got a clue?

thanks,

Fries
Anonymous
August 27, 2005 10:28:02 AM

Sounds like you have a third party application installed "Wise"? You might
want to go to their support site.

!