Export e-mail from Outlook?...

I have been using Outlook for quite a while now and have always exported to
a CVS or Excel file when backing up. It's not bad, but viewing e-mail on a
spreadsheet and losing all the attached files is not the best solution.

Are there any good solutions out there? I have a "Save Mail" folder I'd like
to back up every so often and be able to search and read through it. Even if
it exports all the e-mails into one long document, or PDF, that would be
great. Ideally I would like to save the attachments too but that is less
critical.

I believe Outlook stores in mbox format? So maybe a tool that works with
that. Or with Outlook's archive format. Anyway...just looking for a good way
to export all my emails to a normal readable file..thanks!

Frank

--
http://www.mediaartist.com/
"Media Artist Secrets"

    Have a look here..
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=8B081F3A-B7D0-4B16-B8AF-5A6322F4FD01&displaylang=en

    "frank" <frankmcma@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >I have been using Outlook for quite a while now and have always exported to
    >a CVS or Excel file when backing up. It's not bad, but viewing e-mail on a
    >spreadsheet and losing all the attached files is not the best solution.
    >
    > Are there any good solutions out there? I have a "Save Mail" folder I'd
    > like to back up every so often and be able to search and read through it.
    > Even if it exports all the e-mails into one long document, or PDF, that
    > would be great. Ideally I would like to save the attachments too but that
    > is less critical.
    >
    > I believe Outlook stores in mbox format? So maybe a tool that works with
    > that. Or with Outlook's archive format. Anyway...just looking for a good
    > way to export all my emails to a normal readable file..thanks!
    >
    > Frank
    >
    > --
    > http://www.mediaartist.com/
    > "Media Artist Secrets"
    > The Blog for Creative Professionals

    Yes..I do know how to back up pst files..not what I am looking for but
    thanks!

    Anyone else have an suggestions...

    --

    "Ricky" <rsjoiner@no_spambellsouth.net> wrote in message
    > Have a look here..
    > http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=8B081F3A-B7D0-4B16-B8AF-5A6322F4FD01&displaylang=en
    >
    > "frank" <frankmcma@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >>I have been using Outlook for quite a while now and have always exported
    >>to a CVS or Excel file when backing up. It's not bad, but viewing e-mail
    >>on a spreadsheet and losing all the attached files is not the best
    >>solution.
    >>
    >> Are there any good solutions out there? I have a "Save Mail" folder I'd
    >> like to back up every so often and be able to search and read through it.
    >> Even if it exports all the e-mails into one long document, or PDF, that
    >> would be great. Ideally I would like to save the attachments too but that
    >> is less critical.
    >>
    >> I believe Outlook stores in mbox format? So maybe a tool that works with
    >> that. Or with Outlook's archive format. Anyway...just looking for a good
    >> way to export all my emails to a normal readable file..thanks!
    >>
    >> Frank
    >>
    >> --
    >> http://www.mediaartist.com/
    >> "Media Artist Secrets"