The file is baqazjks.exe.

I'm using Windows XP Pro.

It's located in the c:\windows\system32 folder. It's been there for a long
time. A Google search finds nothing on it. If I delete it, it comes back. It
shows up at startup, and if I disable it in startup, it comes back. I don't know
if it's doing anything at all, but it's annoying that there's no apparent record
of it in Google, and I can't make it go away, even after a virus scan. If anyone
knows what it is and how to get rid of it for good, I'd appreciate any help.
Thanks.

Hi

Please try the following programs as well to check for any spyware that
might be on your system:

Spybot - http://www.safer-networking.or­g/
CWShredder - http://forum.aumha.org/downloads/cwshredder.zip
Spy Sweeper - www.webroot.com