Missing .dll file

August 27, 2005 12:35:10 PM

Each time I boot up I get the following error: "Munins32_s.exe failed to
start, unable to locate component, - LEARN32.dll not found." Can someone shed
some lite on this for me and show me how to correct this please? And does
anyone know what this "Munins32_s.exe" file is for?

More about : missing dll file

Anonymous
August 28, 2005 10:33:32 AM

Go to Start/Run, and type MSCONFIG then look at the STARTUP TAB, to uncheck unwanted, checked items

--
Mark L. Ferguson
!