Missing .dll file

Each time I boot up I get the following error: "Munins32_s.exe failed to
start, unable to locate component, - LEARN32.dll not found." Can someone shed
some lite on this for me and show me how to correct this please? And does
anyone know what this "Munins32_s.exe" file is for?
2 answers Last reply
More about missing file

    Go to Start/Run, and type MSCONFIG then look at the STARTUP TAB, to uncheck unwanted, checked items

    --
    Mark L. Ferguson
    "Phil" <Phil@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B743A341-4E8D-4608-9CDA-A32F8D2A2796@microsoft.com...
    > Each time I boot up I get the following error: "Munins32_s.exe failed to
    > start, unable to locate component, - LEARN32.dll not found." Can someone shed
    > some lite on this for me and show me how to correct this please? And does
    > anyone know what this "Munins32_s.exe" file is for?
  2. Sometimes the missing dll is really a hassle for the computer fanatic. This now it will not be a problem.http://pctipstrucs.org/fix-pc/item/36-how-to-fix-missing-hall-dll

Microsoft DLL Windows XP