Can Details be the default in My Computer

My Computer by default displays files in List. I want to have the default be
Details. How do I do this? Thank you.

galen

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

In news:241413E9-021D-49FF-8910-99EE568EC098@microsoft.com,
skysaxon <skysaxon@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

> My Computer by default displays files in List. I want to have the
> default be Details. How do I do this? Thank you.

Just open My Computer, in the top click View > Details and it should stick
as the default there. In fact it's what I have and how I did it.

Galen
--

"Chance has put in our way a most singular and whimsical problem, and
its solution is its own reward."

Sherlock Holmes