my windows xp network diagnostics doesn't work

Can anybody tell me how to repair the network diagnostic tool in windows xp.
When I try to access it I get an error message saying the page is unavailable.

To repair all system files, go to Start/Run, and type (or paste in): SFC /SCANNOW

329441 - You Cannot Create a Network Connection After You Restore Windows XP:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;329441

--
Mark L. Ferguson