Web page fonts and colors

l want to choose fonts,sizes and colors for web pages I visit and not use
web page speified fonts colors and sizes. How do I do this. Using IE 6.0 and
WinXP with Serice Pack 2
1 answer Last reply
More about page fonts colors

    IE | Tools | Options | General tab |
    Accessibility button | Select the options you want under Formatting

    Formatting
    [[Specifies whether you want Internet Explorer to always use the color
    settings you choose for text, background, and links. You can set these
    colors on the General tab by clicking the Colors button. If the author of a
    Web page chooses different colors for text and background, the settings you
    choose here will override them. You cannot change the size or color of
    graphics.]]

    General tab | Colors button

    Colors
    [[Specifies the color you want to use to display text and background of
    pages that have no colors specified.
    To select a color, click the Text or Background box, and then click the
    color you want.
    If you select the Use Windows colors check box, Web pages that have no
    colors specified will use the colors you selected for Windows.
    If you want to override the colors specified by a Web page author, click
    Cancel, and then click the Accessibility button.]]

    Links
    [[Specifies the colors you want to use for links that you have clicked
    (visited) and links that you have not clicked (unvisited).
    To select a color, click the box, and then click the color you want.]]

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.

    Wes
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    In news:eVRjWtyqFHA.3436@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl,
    John Barton <jbarton@columbus.rr.com> hunted and pecked:

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.

    Wes
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    In news:OOcTrsyqFHA.1788@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl,
    John Barton <jbarton@columbus.rr.com> hunted and pecked:
    > l want to choose fonts,sizes and colors for web pages I visit and not use
    > web page speified fonts colors and sizes. How do I do this. Using IE 6.0
    > and WinXP with Serice Pack 2

Internet Explorer Support Microsoft Windows XP