Task Manager has been disabled?

I'm using Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition. When I go to hit the
Ctrl+Alt+Del to see my task manager, it says "Task Manager has been disabled
by your administrator. How do I enable it again?
2 answers Last reply
More about task manager disabled

    Nevermind! I found a solution!!

    "-FrOgGiE-" wrote:

    > I'm using Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition. When I go to hit the
    > Ctrl+Alt+Del to see my task manager, it says "Task Manager has been disabled
    > by your administrator. How do I enable it again?

    http://windowsxp.mvps.org/Taskmanager_error.htm

    Tom

    "-FrOgGiE-" <FrOgGiE@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    | I'm using Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition. When I go to hit the
    | Ctrl+Alt+Del to see my task manager, it says "Task Manager has been
    disabled
    | by your administrator. How do I enable it again?

Microsoft Task Manager Windows XP