Task Manager has been disabled?

August 27, 2005 2:34:02 PM

I'm using Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition. When I go to hit the
Ctrl+Alt+Del to see my task manager, it says "Task Manager has been disabled
by your administrator. How do I enable it again?

More about : task manager disabled

Anonymous
August 27, 2005 2:43:01 PM

Nevermind! I found a solution!!

"-FrOgGiE-" wrote:

> I'm using Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition. When I go to hit the
> Ctrl+Alt+Del to see my task manager, it says "Task Manager has been disabled
> by your administrator. How do I enable it again?
Anonymous
August 27, 2005 4:45:43 PM

http://windowsxp.mvps.org/Taskmanager_error.htm

Tom