Same system 32 problem

August 27, 2005 7:13:03 PM

I posted a message earlier and recieved a response that I need to load the
NTOSKRNL.EXE file back on to my computer. The problem is when I turn on my
computer I instantly recieve the error message stating that I am missing the
file and I need to re-load it. How do I do this, It gives me no other opion?

More about : system problem

Anonymous
August 28, 2005 12:12:12 AM

"James" <James@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I posted a message earlier and recieved a response that I need to load the
> NTOSKRNL.EXE file back on to my computer. The problem is when I turn on
> my
> computer I instantly recieve the error message stating that I am missing
> the
> file and I need to re-load it. How do I do this, It gives me no other
> opion?

Error Message: Windows Could Not Start Because of a Computer Disk Hardware
Configuration Problem
(Use Method 3, this will allow you to copy the required file)
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=314477

Description of the Windows XP Recovery Console
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=314058

How to install and use the Recovery Console in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=307654

--
William