Same system 32 problem

I posted a message earlier and recieved a response that I need to load the
NTOSKRNL.EXE file back on to my computer. The problem is when I turn on my
computer I instantly recieve the error message stating that I am missing the
file and I need to re-load it. How do I do this, It gives me no other opion?
1 answer Last reply
More about same system problem

    "James" <James@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I posted a message earlier and recieved a response that I need to load the
    > NTOSKRNL.EXE file back on to my computer. The problem is when I turn on
    > my
    > computer I instantly recieve the error message stating that I am missing
    > the
    > file and I need to re-load it. How do I do this, It gives me no other
    > opion?

    Error Message: Windows Could Not Start Because of a Computer Disk Hardware
    Configuration Problem
    (Use Method 3, this will allow you to copy the required file)
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=314477

    Description of the Windows XP Recovery Console
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=314058

    How to install and use the Recovery Console in Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=307654

    --
    William

Computers System32 Windows XP