  • Microsoft
  • Printers
  • Windows XP
August 27, 2005 7:28:03 PM

Whenever I try to print a document, it tells me that the printer spooler
service is not responding. Can anyone tell me how to deal with this??????

More about : printer spooler service responding

Anonymous
August 28, 2005 8:59:57 PM

Take a look at this thread. See if it helps
http://www.annoyances.org/exec/forum/winxp/t1084676549

!