Full Restore

I also receive a message from Norton the says "Norton Anti Virus does not
support the Repair feature, please uninstall and reinstall." What does this
mean?
--
Thanks in Advance,
Sissy Sniffen

    Sissy Sniffen wrote:
    > I also receive a message from Norton the says "Norton Anti Virus does
    > not support the Repair feature, please uninstall and reinstall."
    > What does this mean?

    Didn't try to google for that message, eh?

    http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/nav.nsf/docid/2004090712504306?OpenDocument&src=hot&prod=Norton%20AntiVirus&ver=2005&csm=no&tpre
    ( Shorter Link: http://snipurl.com/b89l )

    --
    Shenan Stanley
    MS-MVP

    "Sissy Sniffen" <SissySniffen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I also receive a message from Norton the says "Norton Anti Virus does not
    > support the Repair feature, please uninstall and reinstall." What does
    this
    > mean?
    > --
    > Thanks in Advance,
    > Sissy Sniffen
    I found using Norton Anti Virus a pain in the neck and uninstalled it and
    now use AVG which is a free bit of software and has a good reputation and
    given me no more problems which Norton gave me. Supplier is grisoft
    Blair

    You tried to tell the Norton to repair itself when you clicked on the
    Add/Remove entry.

    "Sissy Sniffen" <SissySniffen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I also receive a message from Norton the says "Norton Anti Virus does not
    > support the Repair feature, please uninstall and reinstall." What does
    > this
    > mean?
    > --
    > Thanks in Advance,