Full Restore

August 28, 2005 1:46:01 AM

I also receive a message from Norton the says "Norton Anti Virus does not
support the Repair feature, please uninstall and reinstall." What does this
mean?
--
Thanks in Advance,
Sissy Sniffen

More about : full restore

Anonymous
August 28, 2005 6:34:44 AM

Sissy Sniffen wrote:
> I also receive a message from Norton the says "Norton Anti Virus does
> not support the Repair feature, please uninstall and reinstall."
> What does this mean?

Didn't try to google for that message, eh?

http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/nav.nsf/docid/2004...
( Shorter Link: http://snipurl.com/b89l )

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

"Sissy Sniffen" <SissySniffen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I also receive a message from Norton the says "Norton Anti Virus does not
> support the Repair feature, please uninstall and reinstall." What does
this
> mean?
> --
> Thanks in Advance,
> Sissy Sniffen
I found using Norton Anti Virus a pain in the neck and uninstalled it and
now use AVG which is a free bit of software and has a good reputation and
given me no more problems which Norton gave me. Supplier is grisoft
Blair
Anonymous
August 28, 2005 9:34:29 PM

You tried to tell the Norton to repair itself when you clicked on the
Add/Remove entry.

!