Erasing a SIM card

I have an i88s that i want to sell on E-bay. But I want to erase all my
info on the SIM card first. Is there an easy way to erase it in one shot or
do I have to delete each entry one at a time?

In message <_PGdnQWqFN1hmBXcRVn-jA@comcast.com> "Ralph J."
<Ralphjc381@comcast.com> wrote:

>I have an i88s that i want to sell on E-bay. But I want to erase all my
>info on the SIM card first. Is there an easy way to erase it in one shot or
>do I have to delete each entry one at a time?

IIRC a "Master Clear" will wipe the SIM too, no?

--
Why oh why didn't I take the blue pill?

DevilsPGD <devilspgd@crazyhat.net> wrote:
> In message <_PGdnQWqFN1hmBXcRVn-jA@comcast.com> "Ralph J."
> <Ralphjc381@comcast.com> wrote:
>
>> I have an i88s that i want to sell on E-bay. But I want to erase
>> all my info on the SIM card first. Is there an easy way to erase it
>> in one shot or do I have to delete each entry one at a time?
>>

> IIRC a "Master Clear" will wipe the SIM too, no?

Microwave high power 10 seconds should do just fine.
(Sorry I couldn't resist)

On Thu, 4 Nov 2004 00:15:52 -0500, "Trai' La' Trash"
<uAintSpamminMe@aol.com> said in alt.cellular.nextel:

>DevilsPGD <devilspgd@crazyhat.net> wrote:
>> In message <_PGdnQWqFN1hmBXcRVn-jA@comcast.com> "Ralph J."
>> <Ralphjc381@comcast.com> wrote:

>>> I have an i88s that i want to sell on E-bay. But I want to erase
>>> all my info on the SIM card first. Is there an easy way to erase it
>>> in one shot or do I have to delete each entry one at a time?

>> IIRC a "Master Clear" will wipe the SIM too, no?

>Microwave high power 10 seconds should do just fine.
> (Sorry I couldn't resist)

What most people do is dump the handset into some water, then charge
the battery as soon as you remove it from the water. Wipes the memory
completely out.

I'll try that. Thanks!

>>I have an i88s that i want to sell on E-bay. But I want to erase all my
>>info on the SIM card first. Is there an easy way to erase it in one shot
>>or
>>do I have to delete each entry one at a time?
>>

> IIRC a "Master Clear" will wipe the SIM too, no?
>

> --
> Why oh why didn't I take the blue pill?

omniflex

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2010
You can wipe the entire SIM card in one click, using SIM Manager: http://www.dekart.com/products/card_management/sim_manager/

What others wrote about the microwave and dipping it into water is obviously incorrect, I hope you did not fall for that.