Erasing a SIM card

Last response: in Network Providers
November 2, 2004 8:12:12 PM

I have an i88s that i want to sell on E-bay. But I want to erase all my
info on the SIM card first. Is there an easy way to erase it in one shot or
do I have to delete each entry one at a time?

More about : erasing sim card

Anonymous
November 2, 2004 8:12:13 PM

In message <_PGdnQWqFN1hmBXcRVn-jA@comcast.com> "Ralph J."
<Ralphjc381@comcast.com> wrote:

>I have an i88s that i want to sell on E-bay. But I want to erase all my
>info on the SIM card first. Is there an easy way to erase it in one shot or
>do I have to delete each entry one at a time?

IIRC a "Master Clear" will wipe the SIM too, no?

--
Why oh why didn't I take the blue pill?
Anonymous

DevilsPGD <devilspgd@crazyhat.net> wrote:
> In message <_PGdnQWqFN1hmBXcRVn-jA@comcast.com> "Ralph J."
> <Ralphjc381@comcast.com> wrote:
>
>> I have an i88s that i want to sell on E-bay. But I want to erase
>> all my info on the SIM card first. Is there an easy way to erase it
>> in one shot or do I have to delete each entry one at a time?
>>

> IIRC a "Master Clear" will wipe the SIM too, no?

Microwave high power 10 seconds should do just fine.
(Sorry I couldn't resist)
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
November 5, 2004 6:19:50 AM

On Thu, 4 Nov 2004 00:15:52 -0500, "Trai' La' Trash"
<uAintSpamminMe@aol.com> said in alt.cellular.nextel:

>DevilsPGD <devilspgd@crazyhat.net> wrote:
>> In message <_PGdnQWqFN1hmBXcRVn-jA@comcast.com> "Ralph J."
>> <Ralphjc381@comcast.com> wrote:

>>> I have an i88s that i want to sell on E-bay. But I want to erase
>>> all my info on the SIM card first. Is there an easy way to erase it
>>> in one shot or do I have to delete each entry one at a time?

>> IIRC a "Master Clear" will wipe the SIM too, no?

>Microwave high power 10 seconds should do just fine.
> (Sorry I couldn't resist)

What most people do is dump the handset into some water, then charge
the battery as soon as you remove it from the water. Wipes the memory
completely out.
Anonymous
November 5, 2004 8:28:13 PM

I'll try that. Thanks!