can not install Net Framework 1.0 Service Pack 3

Tags:
  • Framework
  • Support
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
August 28, 2005 10:57:01 AM

trying to update and install Net Framework 1.0 Service Pack 3 I get following
message:
"
Application has generated an exception that could not be handled.

Process id:0xf7c (3964), Thread id=0x40c (1036).
"
Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks
--
peanut2

More about : install net framework service pack

Anonymous
August 29, 2005 3:52:00 PM

You cannot install some updates or programs: Go to: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;822798&Product=winxp

--