I had to reinstall everything back into my computer. My problem is I do not
have word or excell loaded, I need to know how to load these programs, I
have the original microsoft works disk that came with the computer but do not
know how to install. Any help will be appreciated thanks. I am running
windows XP.

kennethward wrote:
> I had to reinstall everything back into my computer. My problem is I
> do not have word or excell loaded, I need to know how to load these
> programs, I have the original microsoft works disk that came with the
> computer but do not know how to install. Any help will be
> appreciated thanks. I am running windows XP.

Put in the CD..
It should autoplay.

If it does not - explore the CD and run Setup.

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

Hi,

Insert your Microsoft Works CD into your computer and then the setup should
auto run by itself and you'll be able to follow the instructions on screen
to install the programs.

Gary Tsang
Microsoft MVP - Windows XP Shell/User
http://www.microsoft.com/mvp