WTB: Rolling Thunder PCB by Namco in working condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.marketplace (More info?)

Looking to buy a tested working (video AND sound including digital samples)
PCB of Rolling Thunder by Namco, 1987. I might also be interested in any
other Jamma PCB's you have if you also have Rolling Thunder.

Let me know if you have one for sale and your asking price, Thanks.

heilman7 (at) hotmail (dot) com

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.marketplace (More info?)

Did you see this on KLOV:
Fixes
Quite often, there seems to be problems with three or four capacitors along
rows A and B. When this problem exists, the digital audio is non-existant.
According to http://www.zws.com, the capacitor at position A1 is a likely
culprit.

Brent