Closed

WTB: Rolling Thunder PCB by Namco in working condition

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.marketplace (More info?)

Looking to buy a tested working (video AND sound including digital samples)
PCB of Rolling Thunder by Namco, 1987. I might also be interested in any
other Jamma PCB's you have if you also have Rolling Thunder.

Let me know if you have one for sale and your asking price, Thanks.

heilman7 (at) hotmail (dot) com
2 answers Last reply
More about rolling thunder namco working condition
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.marketplace (More info?)

    Did you see this on KLOV:
    Fixes
    Quite often, there seems to be problems with three or four capacitors along
    rows A and B. When this problem exists, the digital audio is non-existant.
    According to http://www.zws.com, the capacitor at position A1 is a likely
    culprit.

    Brent
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.marketplace (More info?)

    http://www.larwe.com/coinop/rolthund.html

    Brent

Classifieds Video Games Thunder Hot Deals Product