Until recently, when I wanted to send a folder to be burned to a CD or DVD,
I would have the option to send it to the correct drive by right clicking.
Today, I tried that and there were no options in the drop down menu to send
to the correct drive.

Please tell me how I can enable that feature again. I hope I made myself
clear.

Thank you.

Helen

Add the CD?DVD drive icon to your send to folder, start, run, type "sendto"...
j;-)
"Gaga6" wrote:

> Until recently, when I wanted to send a folder to be burned to a CD or DVD,
> I would have the option to send it to the correct drive by right clicking.
> Today, I tried that and there were no options in the drop down menu to send
> to the correct drive.
>
> Please tell me how I can enable that feature again. I hope I made myself
> clear.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Helen

TRENDING THREADS