  • Cursor
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
August 28, 2005 8:39:15 PM

8/28/2005

The Dell notebook that I use has a cursor-movements box (about 2" x
2½") just below the keyboard. I am not a great typist <g> and that
box interferes with my typing. Is there a way to disable that box?

Thank you,

Barry Karas

More about : cursor movements box

August 29, 2005 6:35:53 AM

"" wrote:
> 8/28/2005
>
> The Dell notebook that I use has a cursor-movements box (about
> 2" x
> 2½") just below the keyboard. I am not a great typist <g> and
> that
> box interferes with my typing. Is there a way to disable that
> box?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Barry Karas

Well, if you have a seperate mouse pluged in, perhaps in device manger
they apear as two seperate devices. And so you should be able to
disable it in device manger, you probably wont be able to tell which
is which, so you’ll have to use trial and error to work out which is
which.

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Help---Support-cursor-move...
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1381136
!