cursor-movements box

8/28/2005

The Dell notebook that I use has a cursor-movements box (about 2" x
2½") just below the keyboard. I am not a great typist <g> and that
box interferes with my typing. Is there a way to disable that box?

Thank you,

Barry Karas
1 answer Last reply
More about cursor movements

    "" wrote:
    > 8/28/2005
    >
    > The Dell notebook that I use has a cursor-movements box (about
    > 2" x
    > 2½") just below the keyboard. I am not a great typist <g> and
    > that
    > box interferes with my typing. Is there a way to disable that
    > box?
    >
    > Thank you,
    >
    > Barry Karas

    Well, if you have a seperate mouse pluged in, perhaps in device manger
    they apear as two seperate devices. And so you should be able to
    disable it in device manger, you probably wont be able to tell which
    is which, so you’ll have to use trial and error to work out which is
    which.

    Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Help---Support-cursor-movements-box-ftopict414583.html
    Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1381136

Cursor Microsoft Windows XP