FS: 3 used i730's - includes SIM cards and accessories

FS: Three used i730's All in excellent condition (a few dings on the
outside shell on a couple of them but nothing serious). All in
perfect working condition - all one year old.

Includes - 3 i703's
3 chargers
3 extended batteries (and original OEM batteries)
2 car chargers
3 holsters
3 user manauals

$100 each or $250 for all three. Price does not include shipping.

email: wideglide01(at)cox.net if interested.
4 answers Last reply
More about i730 includes cards accessories
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    I am very interested in your i730. all three. please eamil me @
    ffemt4301@peoplepc.com with details ASAP. Thank you.

    --
    emtfireman77

    Chris
    http://cellphoneforums.net
  2. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    Previously in alt.cellular.nextel, emtfireman77
    <emtfireman77.1fmaz6@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> proclaimed :

    >I am very interested in your i730. all three. please eamil me @
    >ffemt4301@peoplepc.com with details ASAP. Thank you.

    All three have been sold.

    Thanks to all that responded.

    People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's
    safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs.
    -Unknown
    Remove "die spammers" to email
  3. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    Email me psykophant@hotmail.com
    I bought 3 i730 and 2 i710 and a i530,no Sim Cards,from a company in FL.They
    were clean,worked fine,loaded with ringtones,a few scratches.I will give you
    thier infos.Prices were i730 ($120),i710 ($95) i530 ($75).
    Fast shipment and excellent packaging.
    and no,its' not MY company either just in case you pondered that for a
    second.:)
    Wayne

    "wideglide01" <wideglide01diespammers@cox.net> wrote in message
    > Previously in alt.cellular.nextel, emtfireman77
    > <emtfireman77.1fmaz6@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> proclaimed :
    >

    > >I am very interested in your i730. all three. please eamil me @
    > >ffemt4301@peoplepc.com with details ASAP. Thank you.
    >

    > All three have been sold.
    >
    > Thanks to all that responded.

    > People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's
    > safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs.
    > -Unknown
    > Remove "die spammers" to email
  4. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    does this company in florida have a website?FFEMT4301@PEOPLEPC.COM

    --
    emtfireman77

    Chris
    http://cellphoneforums.net

Nextel Accessories Internet Service Providers