Misc. video gaming stuff for sale/trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.marketplace,rec.games.video.misc,rec.games.video.nintendo,rec.games.video.sega,rec.games.video.sony (More info?)

I have the following stuff for sale or trade. E-mail me at
endriumsdomain@cox.net with offers. Thanks
-endrium-

-ACCESSORIES-
Dreamcast S-Video cable (new, interact brand)
Power Replay for psx (pro action replay)
Wonderswan Color system (Final Fantasy 2 edition, not working(screen doesn't
work, but everything else does)
PS2 system (has power and hook-ups, one controller (won't play PSOne games,
but plays PS2 games and DVD's)

-MISC.-
Playstation 2 lanyard
NFL Gameday 2001 Super Bowl XXXV Playstation 2 promotional pin
Zelda Majora's Mask promotional button
Pokémon Cards (rares/promotional, ask for specifics)
Pokémon Pins (Nintendo power promotion, ask for specifics)
Front Mission 4 demo

-STRATEGY GUIDES-
NES-
Dragon Warrior 2
Ultima Exodus

_SFC-
Dragon Quest 5
Dragon Quest 6

-N64-
Pokémon Snap
Quest 64
The Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask
The Legend of Zelda The Ocarina of Time

-GB/GBC-
Dragon Warrior Monsters
Pokémon Gold/Silver Version
Pokémon Blue/Red Version
The Legend of Zelda Link's Awakening

-PSX-
Final Fantasy 7
Legend of Legaia
SaGa Frontier
SaGa Frontier 2
The Legend of Dragoon
Vanguard Bandits

-PC-
Diablo 2 Lord of Destruction

-BOXES-
Romancing SaGa 3-sfc
Tactics Ogre-sfc
Persona Revelations-psx

-MANUALS-
Mother 2 (manual and card)-sfc
The Legend of Zelda A Link to the past-sfc
Wizardry 5 Heart of the Maelstrom-sfc
Swords and Serpents-nes
Ultima Quest of the Avatar-nes
Pools of Radiance-nes
Crystalis-nes
Faxanadu-nes
Dragon Warrior (manual and adventure guide card)-nes
The Guardian Legend-nes
Solstice-nes
Eye of the Beholder-snes
Zelda A Link to the Past-snes
The 7th Saga-snes
Brain Lord-snes
Pokémon Trading Card Game-gbc
Crystalis-gbc
Final Fantasy Legend 3-gbc
Dragon Warrior Monsters-gbc
Zelda Link's Awakening DX-gbc
Beyond the Beyond-psx
Nightmare Creatures-psx
Persona 2 Eternal Punishment-psx

-GAMES-
-NINTENDO-
Heroes of the Lance w/manual
Hydlide w/manual
Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves w/manual
Swords and Serpents w/manual & poster
The Magic of Scheherazade w/box

-SUPER NINTENDO-
Brandish w/box
Equinox w/manual
Eye of the Beholder w/manual
Sim City w/manual
Ultima Runes of Virtue 2 w/manual

-SUPER FAMICOM-
Final Fantasy 6
Final Fantasy USA Mystic Quest w/box, manual & map
Light Fantasy
Romancing SaGa 2 w/manual
Rpg Tsukuru 2 (complete)
Ruins of Illvanian
Song Master
Super Dante RPG Tsukuru w/box

-N64-
Castlevania (complete)
Quest 64 (complete)
The Legend of Zelda The Ocarina of Time (complete)-Gold edition

-GAMEBOY/GAMEBOY COLOR-
Dragon Quest 1 & 2 (complete-Japanese import)
Dragon Quest Monsters (complete-Japanese import)
Shadowgate Classic (complete)

-PLAYSTATION-
Warhammer Dark Omen (complete)
Digimon World (complete)
WWF War Zone (complete)
SaGa Frontier 2 (complete-new/sealed)

-PLAYSTATION 2-
Giants Citizen Kabuto (complete)
Gradius 3 and 4 (complete)
King's Field The Ancient city (complete-new/sealed)

ted

Distinguished
May 25, 2001

endriumsdomain wrote:

> I have the following stuff for sale or trade. E-mail me at
> endriumsdomain@cox.net with offers. Thanks

I offer to ask Cox to terminate your account if you repost your damn
sales list another time in rgvs.