jamie

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2002

My taskbar has vanished, I cannot find any trace of it on my PC and also if i
press the 'windows' button on my keyboard, the 'Start' menu does not appear.
Can anyone tell me either what's gone wrong and/or how to reclaim my taskbar?
Thankyou

galen

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

In news:AA9B711C-945E-4B51-AEA2-9B517E35CBA0@microsoft.com,
Jamie <Jamie@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

> My taskbar has vanished, I cannot find any trace of it on my PC and
> also if i press the 'windows' button on my keyboard, the 'Start' menu
> does not appear. Can anyone tell me either what's gone wrong and/or
> how to reclaim my taskbar? Thankyou

CTRL + ALT + DEL > file > new > "explorer.exe" (without the quotes) > enter
button... Does that bring it up? If not run:
"%SystemRoot%\System32\restore\rstrui.exe" (again without the quotes) and
restore to a time before this happened.

Galen

Sherlock Holmes

TRENDING THREADS