Can deleted images ever be recovered?

August 28, 2005 10:10:01 PM

I am trying to find some images on my computor which had been uploaded using
digital camera. Now I cant find them - I may have deleted them in error,
recycle bin has been emptied, is there any way of restoring these images?
I have tried a PC card reader programme (PC inspector smart) to no avail.
Please help - photos of a birthday.
Anonymous
August 29, 2005 1:26:25 AM

You can try one of these, to recover images from the original media card
that was in your camera:

http://www.datarescue.com/photorescue/

http://www.recover-my-photos.com/

--