Can deleted images ever be recovered?

I am trying to find some images on my computor which had been uploaded using
digital camera. Now I cant find them - I may have deleted them in error,
recycle bin has been emptied, is there any way of restoring these images?
I have tried a PC card reader programme (PC inspector smart) to no avail.
Please help - photos of a birthday.
1 answer Last reply
More about deleted images recovered

    You can try one of these, to recover images from the original media card
    that was in your camera:

    http://www.datarescue.com/photorescue/

    http://www.recover-my-photos.com/

    --
    Don
    Photo Website at:

    [Remove the "lens cap" for email]

    "sbuk" <sbuk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I am trying to find some images on my computor which had been uploaded
    >using
    > digital camera. Now I cant find them - I may have deleted them in error,
    > recycle bin has been emptied, is there any way of restoring these images?
    > I have tried a PC card reader programme (PC inspector smart) to no avail.
    > Please help - photos of a birthday.

Support Cameras Microsoft Windows XP