Ring Tones for Nextel phones

Last response: in Network Providers
November 10, 2004 10:25:03 PM

I have the i730 phone.Is there any ways to create your OWN ring tones to
use on the phone? After 6 years of roaming on Sprints network Nextel is a
breath of fresh air.

Thanks in advance for any info or advice.

Wayne

Albany,NY
Anonymous
November 10, 2004 10:25:04 PM

yes, i730 ringtones can be wav files

here are the parameters that you will need to change in some type of
music editing program.
8 bit...8000hz...1 Mono

try to keep them under 25 seconds long otherwise the file size tends to
be to large. 15 seconds is best.

--
1badss
http://cellphoneforums.net

"1badss" wrote:>
> yes, i730 ringtones can be wav files
>
> here are the parameters that you will need to change in some type of
> music editing program.
> 8 bit...8000hz...1 Mono
>
> try to keep them under 25 seconds long otherwise the file size tends to
> be to large. 15 seconds is best.

Thanks for the parameter infos.Can do!
Wayne

btw- I come from the land of bottom reply posting
!