wmiprvse.exe - Application Error

Hi there,
I keep on getting the above error message box each time I start
my PC and logon to my account and at the end of its error message, it says,
"The memory could not be written". I'm trying desperately to get this fixed.
Can any of you experts please help me? I would really appreciate any help
in fixing this damn thing. Out of a 100 times, this error box comes up at
least 95 times I logon to my PC. Please note that this is NOT any kind of
popup or something; it is a Stop kind of error message box. Thank you.

=?Utf-8?B?QnJ1dGFsIEhlcm8=?= rambled on in
microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support:

> Hi there,
> I keep on getting the above error message box each time I
> start
> my PC and logon to my account and at the end of its error message, it
> says, "The memory could not be written". I'm trying desperately to get
> this fixed.
> Can any of you experts please help me? I would really appreciate any
> help
> in fixing this damn thing. Out of a 100 times, this error box comes up
> at least 95 times I logon to my PC. Please note that this is NOT any
> kind of popup or something; it is a Stop kind of error message box.
> Thank you.

Check your memory it maybe faulty.

TRENDING THREADS