ATI Radeon 8500 not running properly.

G

I have bought an ATI Radeon 8500 display card and it is not running very well with some of the game like Comanche4 from Novalogic-the action is very jerky,the action is not smooth and some of the background goes all white from time to time.I tried the game in Window XP and Window98 and they both have the same problem.I think that this is a problem with the display card.I am thinking of changing it for a Geforce3 Ti 500 by Nivida.Do you think it will solve the problem?

AMD_Man

Splendid
Jul 3, 2001
I believe this may be a driver problem. Either wait for official drivers or download the latest leaked drivers (6011).

AMD technology + Intel technology = Intel/AMD Pentathlon IV; the <b>ULTIMATE</b> PC processor

G

Where can I get the 6011 driver? where can I down load it from the web? Thank you.

AMD_Man

Splendid
Jul 3, 2001
<A HREF="http://www.warp2search.net/download.php?op=viewsdownload&sid=8" target="_new">here</A>

AMD technology + Intel technology = Intel/AMD Pentathlon IV; the <b>ULTIMATE</b> PC processor

G

Yes,you are very much correct,I downloaded the New Beta Driver and everything ran very smoothly,at least for now and I have no problem playing Comanche4 and FS 2002.The driver I down loaded was the 6011 that you recomended-from the website you recomended.Thank you for the much needed help.Happy New Year.

TRENDING THREADS