Devise Manager Blank

August 29, 2005 9:33:23 PM

Help. My device manager is blank when I open it. I've done what
Microsoft's website suggests i.e. services.msc and enable automatic
startup for plug-and-play, but still device manager comes up empty.
Plus, my PC now refuses to recognise or load drivers for USB devices
like my scanner, webcam or iPod. What's wrong with it? The problem
seems to have been triggered when I tried updating my Logitech Webcam's
software and driver this morning from 8.2 to 8.4.

Devlin
Adelaide, Australia

More about : devise manager blank

Anonymous
August 30, 2005 11:57:44 AM

System Restore (on the start menu) is probably your best bet.

--
Mark L. Ferguson

!