all of a sudden my PC will not allow me to install anything. I have a 12
month old pc but am trying to install a game i used to play 4 years ago. So
its not a spec issue. Doesn't matter what I try to install the PC has a
error with the set-up.exe. It just creates an error report everytime I try.
HELP!

Matt, check at Kelly's http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_abc.htm
Select E and scroll to
Executable Files