mrxsmb error and pc not working

August 29, 2005 4:12:10 PM

I've a pc XP SP2 that cannot work on network. I've a lot of 1091 and 3019
(mrxsmb) event ID errors. What can I do?

thanks

More about : mrxsmb error working

Anonymous
August 30, 2005 12:06:56 PM

How to troubleshoot home networking in Windows XP:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;308007

Windows XP Network Problem Solver:
http://www.michna.com/kb/wxnet.htm

Expert Zone Column Network setup:
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/columns/h...

--
Mark L. Ferguson
"Trapulo" <nonscrivermi@qui.it> wrote in message news:eUvQXIIrFHA.528@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> I've a pc XP SP2 that cannot work on network. I've a lot of 1091 and 3019
> (mrxsmb) event ID errors. What can I do?
>
> thanks

Anonymous
August 31, 2005 2:15:38 AM

Thank you, but this sites are too general. My network is working, and this
pc has not so-easy-visible errors.. :(
!