mrxsmb error and pc not working

I've a pc XP SP2 that cannot work on network. I've a lot of 1091 and 3019
(mrxsmb) event ID errors. What can I do?

thanks
2 answers Last reply
More about mrxsmb error working

    How to troubleshoot home networking in Windows XP:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;308007

    Windows XP Network Problem Solver:
    http://www.michna.com/kb/wxnet.htm

    Expert Zone Column Network setup:
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/columns/honeycutt/may29.asp

    --
    Mark L. Ferguson
    "Trapulo" <nonscrivermi@qui.it> wrote in message news:eUvQXIIrFHA.528@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
    > I've a pc XP SP2 that cannot work on network. I've a lot of 1091 and 3019
    > (mrxsmb) event ID errors. What can I do?
    >
    > thanks

    Thank you, but this sites are too general. My network is working, and this
    pc has not so-easy-visible errors.. :(

Microsoft Windows XP