FA: Grand Theft Auto double pack for xbox starting at $9.99!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox,alt.games.grand-theft-auto,rec.games.video.marketplace,alt.marketplace.online.ebay (More info?)

Wow, what a deal !!

UNTIL the amount of negative feedback has even Tommy Vercetti backing away
from this deal.

Negative Feedback:
http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=cihon212

CAVEAT EMPTOR definitely applies here.

"John Cihon" <jcihon@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Go to:
>
> http://members.ebay.com/ws2/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=cihon212
>
> Thanks,
>
> John

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox,alt.games.grand-theft-auto,rec.games.video.marketplace,alt.marketplace.online.ebay (More info?)

WOW. My company does some reporting on customer service, and corporate
quality, and I have to say even under a quick review, I would not buy a
product.

--
Daniel P. Cayea
Lyon Mountain Company, Ltd.