Pete

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2001

I am running Windows XP Home on a standalone PC. When I return from
hibernation, I would like to go back to where I was immediately, but
instead I am presented with a screen asking me to click my user name.
How can I skip this step?
The system has only one user account (me, as administrator), plus a
guest account that is listed as OFF in user accounts. There is no
password protection on this system within Windows.
Suggestions?

Clear Prompt For Password in Power Options - Advanced or screensaver (if you have one)