i730 fix

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel,alt.cellular.clearnet (More info?)

A few weeks back there was an announcement on Motorola's site regarding
a fix which needed to be applied to all i730s manufactured before July
2004. The URL appears to be dead.

Does anybody have an updated URL or a copy of the information?

--
I've given up on sigs. I just couldn't think of anything clever to say.

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel,alt.cellular.clearnet (More info?)

DevilsPGD <devilspgd@crazyhat.net> wrote in

> Does anybody have an updated URL or a copy of the information?

I have a copy of the service bulletin in Word format. Email me if you
want me to send you a copy.

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel,alt.cellular.clearnet (More info?)

In message <Xns95A0F21E0E219knightofneon20@204.127.199.17> Neon Knight
<neonknight@xemaps.com> wrote:

>> Does anybody have an updated URL or a copy of the information?
>
>I have a copy of the service bulletin in Word format. Email me if you
>want me to send you a copy.

I'd love a copy, if you don't mind. This email is valid.

I just want to take a copy in to a clueless dealer.

--
Why oh why didn't I take the blue pill?

> I'd love a copy, if you don't mind. This email is valid.
>
> I just want to take a copy in to a clueless dealer.

Email sent, let me know if you don't get the attachment and I'll try
again.

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel,alt.cellular.clearnet (More info?)

In message <Xns95A12B582F1C19knightofneon20@204.127.199.17> Neon Knight
<neonknight@xemaps.com> wrote:

>> I'd love a copy, if you don't mind. This email is valid.
>>
>> I just want to take a copy in to a clueless dealer.
>
>Email sent, let me know if you don't get the attachment and I'll try
>again.

Got it, thanks!

--
"NEWS SERVERS ARE NOT POWER BY HAMSTERS"
-- rfgdxm/Robert F. Golaszewski

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel,alt.cellular.clearnet (More info?)

On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 23:35:01 -0700, DevilsPGD <devilspgd@crazyhat.net>
said in alt.cellular.nextel:

>In message <Xns95A12B582F1C19knightofneon20@204.127.199.17> Neon Knight
><neonknight@xemaps.com> wrote:
>
>>> I'd love a copy, if you don't mind. This email is valid.
>>>
>>> I just want to take a copy in to a clueless dealer.
>>
>>Email sent, let me know if you don't get the attachment and I'll try
>>again.
>
>Got it, thanks!

I'm a clueless dealer. Could you email me the document so I'll have a
clue? Thanks.

rukbat at verizon dot net

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel,alt.cellular.clearnet (More info?)

In message <oi2gp011ds70shpjbkok9u57h57m1earof@4ax.com> Al Klein
<rukbat@verizon.org> wrote:

>>>Email sent, let me know if you don't get the attachment and I'll try
>>>again.
>>
>>Got it, thanks!
>
>I'm a clueless dealer. Could you email me the document so I'll have a
>clue? Thanks.
>
>rukbat at verizon dot net

Sent.

--
Jack: So what's your impression of Alar?
Teal'C: That he is concealing something.

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel,alt.cellular.clearnet (More info?)

On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 19:50:37 -0700, DevilsPGD <devilspgd@crazyhat.net>
said in alt.cellular.nextel:

>>>Got it, thanks!
>>
>>I'm a clueless dealer. Could you email me the document so I'll have a
>>clue? Thanks.
>>
>>rukbat at verizon dot net
>
>Sent.

Received. Thanks much.

"Al Klein" <rukbat@verizon.org> wrote in message
> On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 19:50:37 -0700, DevilsPGD <devilspgd@crazyhat.net>
> said in alt.cellular.nextel:

> >>I'm a clueless dealer. Could you email me the document so I'll have a
> >>clue? Thanks.
> >>
> >>rukbat at verizon dot net
> >
> >Sent.
>
> Received. Thanks much.

if still available send to littleroot at yahoo dot com

Thanks!

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel,alt.cellular.clearnet (More info?)

I got it - thanks

In message <1badss.1fw0z6@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> 1badss
<1badss.1fw0z6@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote:

>could you please send it to me as well
>
>1badss@comcast.net

Done.

--
Hey, it's the female man.
-- Bart Simpson

DevilsPGD wrote:
> *In message <1badss.1fw0z6@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> 1badss
> <1badss.1fw0z6@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote:
>
> >could you please send it to me as well
> >
> >1badss@comcast.net
>
> Done.
>

> --
> Hey, it's the female man.
> -- Bart Simpson *

thank, got it

--
1badss
http://cellphoneforums.net

chaser

Distinguished
Dec 6, 2004
Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel,alt.cellular.clearnet (More info?)

DevilsPGD <devilspgd@crazyhat.net> wrote in

> A few weeks back there was an announcement on Motorola's site regarding
> a fix which needed to be applied to all i730s manufactured before July
> 2004. The URL appears to be dead.
>
> Does anybody have an updated URL or a copy of the information?

mai have a copy please?

chaser

Distinguished
Dec 6, 2004
Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel,alt.cellular.clearnet (More info?)

chaser <jaskme@nospamcomcast.net> wrote in

> DevilsPGD <devilspgd@crazyhat.net> wrote in
>
>> A few weeks back there was an announcement on Motorola's site
regarding
>> a fix which needed to be applied to all i730s manufactured before July
>> 2004. The URL appears to be dead.
>>
>> Does anybody have an updated URL or a copy of the information?
>>

> mai have a copy please?

sorry

admin@ponkey.com

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel,alt.cellular.clearnet (More info?)

On Mon, 06 Dec 2004 11:21:43 -0600, chaser <jaskme@nospamcomcast.net>
said in alt.cellular.nextel:

>chaser <jaskme@nospamcomcast.net> wrote in
>
>> DevilsPGD <devilspgd@crazyhat.net> wrote in
>>
>>> A few weeks back there was an announcement on Motorola's site
>regarding
>>> a fix which needed to be applied to all i730s manufactured before July
>>> 2004. The URL appears to be dead.
>>>
>>> Does anybody have an updated URL or a copy of the information?
>>>

>> mai have a copy please?
>>

>sorry
>
>admin@ponkey.com

I'll try to remember to post it on a web site when I get into the
store tomorrow. I'll put it at http://www.webdingers.com/720fix.zip
You should be able to download it by tomorrow afternoon.

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel,alt.cellular.clearnet (More info?)

In message <Xns95B77D6A620A0askmenospamcomcast@216.196.97.142> chaser
<jaskme@nospamcomcast.net> wrote:

>chaser <jaskme@nospamcomcast.net> wrote in
>
>> DevilsPGD <devilspgd@crazyhat.net> wrote in
>>
>>> A few weeks back there was an announcement on Motorola's site
>regarding
>>> a fix which needed to be applied to all i730s manufactured before July
>>> 2004. The URL appears to be dead.
>>>
>>> Does anybody have an updated URL or a copy of the information?
>>>

>> mai have a copy please?
>>

>sorry
>
>admin@ponkey.com

Sent

--
Nobody ever lost money underestimating the human intelligence.
-- P.T.Barnum

Pete

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2001
Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel,alt.cellular.clearnet (More info?)

could I get a copy as well?
athynz at verizon dot net

Thanks in advance

In message <uk2xd.2739$tG3.1657@trnddc02> "Pete" <athynz@verizon.net>
wrote:

>could I get a copy as well?
>athynz at verizon dot net

I don't know for sure, but I'll give it some thought.

(Okay okay, I'm sending it :)

--
When you're arguing with a fool, make sure he isn't doing the same thing.

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel,alt.cellular.clearnet (More info?)

On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 22:39:22 GMT, "Pete" <athynz@verizon.net> said in
alt.cellular.nextel:

>could I get a copy as well?

http://www.webdingers.com/

the second item is the i730 fix document, zipped.