seth

Hi,

I here there is a copy of Depot 09 floating around in one of these
newsgroups. Any help would be appreciated.

thanks,
Seth

seth wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I here there is a copy of Depot 09 floating around in one of
these
> newsgroups. Any help would be appreciated.
>
> thanks,
> Seth

Use a good newsreader program like News Rover ; use it's search function -
eventually you will find what you're looking
for (hopefully before Sprint takes over and iDEN technology is history)