missing options on page

August 29, 2005 7:50:02 PM

when i open my pictures from the start menu, the left hand side of the screen
used to have a lot of options such as slide show ,move folder. now the icons
cover the whole screen. i have also lost filmstrip from the view menu. would
be glad for some help

More about : missing options page

Anonymous
August 30, 2005 8:59:22 PM

Control Panel, Folder Options, View tab, dot the option to 'Show Common Tasks in Folders"

--
Mark L. Ferguson
!