missing options on page

when i open my pictures from the start menu, the left hand side of the screen
used to have a lot of options such as slide show ,move folder. now the icons
cover the whole screen. i have also lost filmstrip from the view menu. would
be glad for some help
1 answer Last reply
More about missing options page

    Control Panel, Folder Options, View tab, dot the option to 'Show Common Tasks in Folders"

    --
    Mark L. Ferguson
    "rich" <rich@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B84C57D7-93A4-485E-93C4-043C565E7168@microsoft.com...
    > when i open my pictures from the start menu, the left hand side of the screen
    > used to have a lot of options such as slide show ,move folder. now the icons
    > cover the whole screen. i have also lost filmstrip from the view menu. would
    > be glad for some help

Microsoft Windows XP