"None of your e-mail accounts could send to this recipient"

I can receive email in outlook, but not send email in outlook. It
comes back as undeliverable and "None of your e-mail accounts could
send to this recipients" Is this a configuration problem with Norton
Internet Security 2005?
1 answer Last reply
More about none mail accounts send recipient

    In news:1125358051.813002.89700@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com,
    havin_aball@yahoo.com <havin_aball@yahoo.com> had this to say:

    > I can receive email in outlook, but not send email in outlook. It
    > comes back as undeliverable and "None of your e-mail accounts could
    > send to this recipients" Is this a configuration problem with Norton
    > Internet Security 2005?

    Probably. Disable email scanning and make sure that Outlook is set to have
    permissions as a Email client. I don't know a lot about NIS but it's pretty
    problematic with email it seems from the number of complaints we get.

    Some alternatives - note that they're mostly free:

    Firewalls - Basics :
    http://kgiii.info/windows/all/security/firewalls-basics.html

    Malware Cleaning :
    http://kgiii.info/windows/all/general/malwarefix.html