Help with sign in background

Hi, my mom recently got this pc from her soon to be ex. Anyway he has a
background on the sign in page that she doesn't like. I tried to get rid of
it, but I can't. Can anyone please help me figure this out?

Hi,

She likely has a Windows customization program running. Have her post the
contents of boot.ini (start/run C:\boot.ini and click ok to open it in
notepad). Most of these add a parameter to the boot entry and can easily be
removed.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/