Can Task Manager tally memory usage?

August 30, 2005 4:58:02 AM

Just wondering if this is possible; is there any way to tally the memory
usage column while in the "processes" tab of the task manager? Perhaps there
is a patch, mod, or update that help me with this? Thaks for the help,
anybody who can answer.
Anonymous
August 31, 2005 10:26:35 AM

Monitoring:
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/scriptcenter/scripts/o...

Learn to Script:
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/scriptcenter/learnit.m...

How Can I Lower the Priority of a Process Using a Script?:
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/scriptcenter/resources...

--
Mark L. Ferguson
!