Can Task Manager tally memory usage?

Just wondering if this is possible; is there any way to tally the memory
usage column while in the "processes" tab of the task manager? Perhaps there
is a patch, mod, or update that help me with this? Thaks for the help,
anybody who can answer.
1 answer Last reply
More about task manager tally memory usage

    Monitoring:
    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/scriptcenter/scripts/os/process/monitor/default.mspx

    Learn to Script:
    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/scriptcenter/learnit.mspx

    How Can I Lower the Priority of a Process Using a Script?:
    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/scriptcenter/resources/qanda/may05/hey0516.mspx

    --
    Mark L. Ferguson
    "jjmeun" <jjmeun@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D1C6FE44-AD2F-42CB-A4C6-028DB6ED4190@microsoft.com...
    > Just wondering if this is possible; is there any way to tally the memory
    > usage column while in the "processes" tab of the task manager? Perhaps there
    > is a patch, mod, or update that help me with this? Thaks for the help,
    > anybody who can answer.

Memory Usage Tally Task Manager Windows XP