Can Task Manager tally memory usage?

Just wondering if this is possible; is there any way to tally the memory
usage column while in the "processes" tab of the task manager? Perhaps there
is a patch, mod, or update that help me with this? Thaks for the help,
anybody who can answer.

Monitoring:
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/scriptcenter/scripts/os/process/monitor/default.mspx

Learn to Script:
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/scriptcenter/learnit.mspx

How Can I Lower the Priority of a Process Using a Script?:
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/scriptcenter/resources/qanda/may05/hey0516.mspx

--
Mark L. Ferguson