My Outlook express has disappeared

Hi,.. I recently downloaded a trial ware security for my outlook express,
however I decided to delete the software because I found my computer had
frozen numerous times after the download. I can no longer get into my
Outlook express and have tried System undo, however still no Joy,.. can
anyone give me advice?
2 answers Last reply
More about outlook express disappeared

    "Belfastbuddy" <Belfastbuddy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
    message news:B18F163D-151F-461E-A0FD-434121E79A79@microsoft.com
    > Hi,.. I recently downloaded a trial ware security for my outlook
    > express, however I decided to delete the software because I found my
    > computer had frozen numerous times after the download. I can no
    > longer get into my Outlook express and have tried System undo,
    > however still no Joy,.. can anyone give me advice?

    When you say "I /deleted/" the doftware, what exactly did you do?

    "Gordon" <gordon@gbpcomputing.co.uk.invalid> wrote in message

    > doftware,

    That's interesting, "doftware" must be a word, as my spillchocker didn't
    pick it up..... :-)

Outlook Express Windows XP