My Outlook express has disappeared

Hi,.. I recently downloaded a trial ware security for my outlook express,
however I decided to delete the software because I found my computer had
frozen numerous times after the download. I can no longer get into my
Outlook express and have tried System undo, however still no Joy,.. can
anyone give me advice?

Gordon

"Belfastbuddy" <Belfastbuddy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:B18F163D-151F-461E-A0FD-434121E79A79@microsoft.com
> Hi,.. I recently downloaded a trial ware security for my outlook
> express, however I decided to delete the software because I found my
> computer had frozen numerous times after the download. I can no
> longer get into my Outlook express and have tried System undo,
> however still no Joy,.. can anyone give me advice?

When you say "I /deleted/" the doftware, what exactly did you do?

Gordon

"Gordon" <gordon@gbpcomputing.co.uk.invalid> wrote in message

> doftware,

That's interesting, "doftware" must be a word, as my spillchocker didn't
pick it up..... :)

TRENDING THREADS