Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

javascript: Newwindow=openwin(..etc. error

Tags:
  • Support
  • Javascript
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
August 30, 2005 12:32:29 PM

Unable to open up links to new windows that have this javascript message -
basically nothing happens when I click on an image or link that has this
jaavscript - is there a fix for this issue?...thank you.

More about : javascript newwindow openwin error

Anonymous
August 30, 2005 10:02:59 PM

Those are popups. Do you have a popup blocker?