javascript: Newwindow=openwin(..etc. error

Unable to open up links to new windows that have this javascript message -
basically nothing happens when I click on an image or link that has this
jaavscript - is there a fix for this issue?...thank you.
1 answer Last reply
More about javascript newwindow openwin error

    Those are popups. Do you have a popup blocker?

    "EM" <EM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Unable to open up links to new windows that have this javascript message -
    > basically nothing happens when I click on an image or link that has this
    > jaavscript - is there a fix for this issue?...thank you.

Support Javascript Microsoft Windows XP