  • Video
  • Hot Deals
Last response: in Deals
July 9, 2004 10:44:11 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.marketplace (More info?)

Hello,

I am finally going to have my long awaited gameroom in a few weeks and
I'm looking around for a few new additions.

Possibilities include: horizonal mount cocktail cab, Lunar Lander,
Tempest, vintage b & w, marble madness, tron, jukebox, rally-x,
robotron, Omega Race cockpit, ??????????

I'm near Chicago and really don't want to deal with shipping right
now.

Thanks, please e-mail me at b.ledwon <at> comcast.net Thanks!

More about : wtb arcade games chicago

Anonymous
July 9, 2004 6:49:09 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.marketplace (More info?)

Your mail is getting bounced back to me, email me, remove the spam
protection.

Todd

"ledfish" <bml@ync.net> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I am finally going to have my long awaited gameroom in a few weeks and
> I'm looking around for a few new additions.
>
> Possibilities include: horizonal mount cocktail cab, Lunar Lander,
> Tempest, vintage b & w, marble madness, tron, jukebox, rally-x,
> robotron, Omega Race cockpit, ??????????
>
> I'm near Chicago and really don't want to deal with shipping right
> now.
>
> Thanks, please e-mail me at b.ledwon <at> comcast.net Thanks!
July 14, 2004 12:45:15 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.marketplace (More info?)

Email me beck from a valid address.

JB

!