Closed

WTB: Arcade Games in Chicago, IL

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.marketplace (More info?)

Hello,

I am finally going to have my long awaited gameroom in a few weeks and
I'm looking around for a few new additions.

Possibilities include: horizonal mount cocktail cab, Lunar Lander,
Tempest, vintage b & w, marble madness, tron, jukebox, rally-x,
robotron, Omega Race cockpit, ??????????

I'm near Chicago and really don't want to deal with shipping right
now.

Thanks, please e-mail me at b.ledwon <at> comcast.net Thanks!
2 answers Last reply
More about arcade games chicago
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.marketplace (More info?)

    Your mail is getting bounced back to me, email me, remove the spam
    protection.

    Todd

    "ledfish" <bml@ync.net> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > I am finally going to have my long awaited gameroom in a few weeks and
    > I'm looking around for a few new additions.
    >
    > Possibilities include: horizonal mount cocktail cab, Lunar Lander,
    > Tempest, vintage b & w, marble madness, tron, jukebox, rally-x,
    > robotron, Omega Race cockpit, ??????????
    >
    > I'm near Chicago and really don't want to deal with shipping right
    > now.
    >
    > Thanks, please e-mail me at b.ledwon <at> comcast.net Thanks!
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.marketplace (More info?)

    Email me beck from a valid address.

    JB

    On Fri, 9 Jul 2004 14:49:09 -0500, "toddahhhh" <toddahhhh at comcast
    dot net> wrote:

    >Your mail is getting bounced back to me, email me, remove the spam
    >protection.
    >
    >Todd
    >
    >"ledfish" <bml@ync.net> wrote in message
    >> Hello,
    >>
    >> I am finally going to have my long awaited gameroom in a few weeks and
    >> I'm looking around for a few new additions.
    >>
    >> Possibilities include: horizonal mount cocktail cab, Lunar Lander,
    >> Tempest, vintage b & w, marble madness, tron, jukebox, rally-x,
    >> robotron, Omega Race cockpit, ??????????
    >>
    >> I'm near Chicago and really don't want to deal with shipping right
    >> now.
    >>
    >> Thanks, please e-mail me at b.ledwon <at> comcast.net Thanks!

Classifieds Games Video Hot Deals