Hi. I am unable to access some headings (i.e. Drafts, sent items etc
etc) on my hotmail account and various other sites which have headings.
I can access it from other computers but not on my own. When i
try to click on my drafts folder it doesn't let me view it. So I've
right clicked on drafts and clicked on properties where it says unknown
protocol... i'm not sure if this is the problem as when do the same from
another computer it still says unknown protocol but it lets me access
it. It's nothing to do with pop up blocker.

Can anyone please help? I have no idea what is wrong. It's so
frustrating

--
afillis

Clear the IE cache. (IE, tools, Options, Delete Files button, include offline content.)

--
Mark L. Ferguson