(18+ games) Adult solitaire card games

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

A collection of freeware adult solitaire pc card games
http://home.no.net/rachel12/index.html

Warning: The page contains erotic and/or pornographic images. Only for
adults (18 and older).

F.A.Q.:
Q: No nude males? A: I googled, but Google was not my friend! :-(
Q: Are you a male chauvinist pig? A: Yes! :)

Feedback always appreciated ;-) regards from

*Sorry about the stupid subject line - trying to avoid a '437 scoring
filter' error message (grr!)*

--
Vegard Krog Petersen - Norway

My sites:
Solitaire MahJongg: http://home.halden.net/vkp/vkp/
Sarah Michelle Gellar Solitaire: http://home.halden.net/vkp/
Freeware Logo & symbol: http://home.no/buffy2/
Chinese Checkers: http://home.no.net/vkp/
Pachisi & Ludo: http://home.no.net/vkp3/
My fishy site (fishing games): http://home.no/vkp32/
a.c.f.g information: http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/acfg/acfg.php
18+ - Adult Solitaire: http://home.no.net/rachel12/
18+ - Fishy Pictures: http://home.no.net/rachel12/fishy/
Fredrikshald Havfiskeklubb: http://www.fredrikshald-havfiske.no

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

"Vegard Krog Petersen" <vegard_krog_petersen@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> A collection of freeware adult solitaire pc card games
> http://home.no.net/rachel12/index.html
>
> Warning: The page contains erotic and/or pornographic images. Only for
> adults (18 and older).
>
> F.A.Q.:
> Q: No nude males? A: I googled, but Google was not my friend! :-(
> Q: Are you a male chauvinist pig? A: Yes! :)
>
> Feedback always appreciated ;-) regards from
>

> *Sorry about the stupid subject line - trying to avoid a '437 scoring
> filter' error message (grr!)*

Wonderful. :(
In the aftermath of the 2004 Tsunami you're posting links to naughty
solitaire games.

Your family must be so proud of you. ;)

Space Madness wrote:
> Wonderful. :(
> In the aftermath of the 2004 Tsunami you're posting links to naughty
> solitaire games.
> Your family must be so proud of you. ;)

*sigh* - I do fail to see the connection here. Should one stop making
sites or posting to the newsgroups because of the Tsunami??? Don't
answer, the question was rhetorical.

--

> Space Madness wrote:
>> Wonderful. :(
>> In the aftermath of the 2004 Tsunami you're posting links to naughty
>> solitaire games.
>> Your family must be so proud of you. ;)
>
> *sigh* - I do fail to see the connection here. Should one stop making
> sites or posting to the newsgroups because of the Tsunami??? Don't answer,
> the question was rhetorical.

Yes... sigh...
You're right. ;)
Half a million dead people and your priority is to tell everyone about
"Adult solitaire card games".

How do you live with yourself?
Oh, wait; don't answer. It's a rhetorical question.

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

>> *sigh* - I do fail to see the connection here. Should one stop making
>> sites or posting to the newsgroups because of the Tsunami??? Don't
>> answer, the question was rhetorical.

I actually agree. This is a freeware group, and the post was freeware-
related. The content is irrelevant. You seem to be suggesting that we halt
our everyday lives and routines for a tragedy that we cannot do anything
about. I prayed for the victims and their families, and I sent a donation
to the red cross. does that mean I am gonna stop posting to newsgroups or
sending emails as I usually do? HELL NO!! You have no moral imperative to
question someone's actions. Did you ever stop to consider that this poster
may be intimately linked to this tragedy and that posting here is their
only method of escaping the horror? I doubt it. You are too busy being a
damn troll. Well, flame you.

Response is not necessary, this whole post is rhetorical.

Jerk!

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

"Space Madness" <me@privacy.net> wrote in

> Half a million dead people and your priority is to tell everyone
> about "Adult solitaire card games".

Half a million dead people, and your priority is to monitor
a.c.freeware.games so you can object to posts about freeware games?

I'm sure your dedication is appreciated by the families of the
deceased.

--
»Q«

"»Q«" <boxcars@gmx.net> wrote in message
> "Space Madness" <me@privacy.net> wrote in
>
>> Half a million dead people and your priority is to tell everyone
>> about "Adult solitaire card games".
>
> Half a million dead people, and your priority is to monitor
> a.c.freeware.games so you can object to posts about freeware games?
>
> I'm sure your dedication is appreciated by the families of the
> deceased.

As is yours.

Instead of joining me in condemnation you choose to defend a post about a
*game.
Shame on you.

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

Troll

plonk.

<drivel snipped>.

"Space Madness" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message

> Instead of joining me in condemnation you choose to defend a post
about a
> *game.
> Shame on you.

A post about a game in alt.comp.freeware.games? The *nerve*! HANG THE
BASTID!

BTW: You're off-topic.

To the OP: Do you have a mailing list to disseminate update info and
future projects?

--
Rob

Robert Bunn wrote:
> "Space Madness" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
>
>>Instead of joining me in condemnation you choose to defend a post
>> about a *game. Shame on you.
>
> A post about a game in alt.comp.freeware.games? The *nerve*! HANG THE
> BASTID!
>
> BTW: You're off-topic.
>
> To the OP: Do you have a mailing list to disseminate update info and
> future projects?
>
> -- Rob

Thanks for the support, Rob! :)
English is not my native language, so what 'disseminate' means I have no
idea of...

But no, I have no mailing list, sorry. Future projects? Don't you think
ten entries in my sig is enough... :)

regards from vegard

--
Vegard Krog Petersen - Norway

My sites:
Solitaire MahJongg: http://home.halden.net/vkp/vkp/
Sarah Michelle Gellar Solitaire: http://home.halden.net/vkp/
Freeware Logo & symbol: http://home.no/buffy2/
Chinese Checkers: http://home.no.net/vkp/
Pachisi & Ludo: http://home.no.net/vkp3/
My fishy site (fishing games): http://home.no/vkp32/
a.c.f.g information: http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/acfg/acfg.php
18+ - Adult Solitaire: http://home.no.net/rachel12/
18+ - Fishy Pictures: http://home.no.net/rachel12/fishy/
Fredrikshald Havfiskeklubb: http://www.fredrikshald-havfiske.no

Slack

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2005

On Wed, 05 Jan 2005 16:52:24 -0600, »Q« <boxcars@gmx.net> wrote:

>"Space Madness" <me@privacy.net> wrote in
>
>> Half a million dead people and your priority is to tell everyone
>> about "Adult solitaire card games".
>
>Half a million dead people, and your priority is to monitor
>a.c.freeware.games so you can object to posts about freeware games?
>
>I'm sure your dedication is appreciated by the families of the
>deceased.

And you're here because....?????

"Arne Anka" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
> Begin I alt.comp.freeware.games, sa Vegard Krog Petersen utan att tänka
> först:
>
>> A collection of freeware adult solitaire pc card games
>> http://home.no.net/rachel12/index.html
>
> Denne brukeren har nådd den daglige grensen for overføring av data.
> Siden er midlertidig utilgjengelig, vennligst prøv igjen senere.
>
> :eek:(
>
> --
> Arne Anka
>
> <http://starcruiser.dk/kosmos/>

"Arne Anka" is a code word for german and french and russian terrorists.
Please note the reference to Kos.

> Begin I alt.comp.freeware.games, sa Space Madness utan att tänka först:
>
>> "Arne Anka" is a code word for german and french and russian terrorists.
>> Please note the reference to Kos.
>
> Well whatever...

Yeah...
You aren't quite who you claim to be, are you?
Owned. How sad. :(